Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

How Much Can It Cost Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Can It Cost Me? (517 Views)

How Much Will Cost Me To Send A Letter From Nigeria To USA? / / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can It Cost Me? by kafikac: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2011
Hello everyone please I need your suggestion on this, I am an undergraduate, a mother of two who was physically abused by her husband , now I decided to start over again, my problem is, I want something to begin with, as I don’t have my CV to go look for a job , so I now choose to enter into agriculture, I have always wanted to go into production of red oil, like planting palm agric in my village, but I don’t know how much the capital will be and if it is a good idea. And again I have heard about fish poultry , I believe that will be good too. Please if anybody knows anything about this or has another idea and knows how much it can cost someone like me, please write me your suggestions I will gladly appreciate it? I need to do something for my kids.
Re: How Much Can It Cost Me? by Makecash: 1:37am On Mar 07, 2011
Hello,

Please send me a mail or blank mail at foundationland@gmail.com.

There are 3 wonderful MLMs that you can join, or pick from.

Its what I do, and I would be most delighted to help.

Take care.
Re: How Much Can It Cost Me? by niapay(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2011
I will advise you to go with broiler poultry operation as the former is expensive,
Re: How Much Can It Cost Me? by areeo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
See what you need is immediate or should i say short term source of income.Palm tree takes quite long time to mature.Can you survive the wait?
Waiting period of fish farming is shorter,but you need to train yourself adequately.
Being a lady,i will recommend trading on consumer goods to you.You get daily turnover and you can grow your investment over time.Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Add Marginally To Your Rather Idle Cash! / Broilers For Sale And Supply / Catering School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.