Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,782 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Francis Oluwa Tosin Shoga Attended Lagos Beauty Submit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Francis Oluwa Tosin Shoga Attended Lagos Beauty Submit (388 Views)

Why Tosin Shoga Attended Lagos Beauty Submit / Why Francis Shoga Attended Lagos Beauty Submit / Why Francis Oluwa Tosin Shoga Attended Lagos Beauty Submit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Francis Oluwa Tosin Shoga Attended Lagos Beauty Submit by Longji2: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Why I attended Lagos Beauty Summit. 

This beauty summit was an opportunity for me Francis Oluwatosin Shoga to match my desire with what I believe in, which is to encourage young people in the beauty sector to start their business. This programme brought together beauty pageants, industry professionals, investors, influencers, and consumers to have a candid dialogue about the beauty pageant industry. Through this event, Francis Shoga was able to empower the pageant community with information and inspiration to change the face of pageantry and to support its growth amidst empowering Nigerians. 

The event format is three parts;

1. Summit with panel of discussants, workshops on pageant + beauty + shopping.
2. A conference featuring over 40 beauty brands and Entertainment
3. Entrepreneurship with multiple training, investment pitch

Take-homes from the 3 days of our jam-packed event.  

1. Sell your products or services to over 5,000 plus attendees 

2. Pitch your business ideas to potential investors.

3. Connect with major influencers in the Beauty and Fashion Industry.

4. Showcase your skills to the World.

5. And many more ...

Self-expression through beauty will undoubtedly add some fun and sparkle to your life.

Re: Why Francis Oluwa Tosin Shoga Attended Lagos Beauty Submit by nicho450(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Is alright

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: One Killed, Many Injured As Thugs Attack Endsars Protesters In Osun (vi / Funny Moments In Football - I Dare You Not To Laugh / Lady Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstruation For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.