Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center (439 Views)

President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos) / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by Golan007: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
(CNN)President Donald Trump will be taken to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and remain there for several days, according to the White House.

In a statement, the White House said Trump "remains in good spirits, has mild symptoms, and has been working throughout the day."

"Out of an abundance of caution, and at the recommendation of his physician and medical experts, the President will be working from the presidential offices at Walter Reed for the next few days," the White House said. "President Trump appreciates the outpouring of support for both he and the First Lady."

Trump has had a fever since Friday morning, a person familiar with the matter said, though the fever remains consistent with the White House's description of "mild symptoms."

Earlier in the afternoon, Trump's physician wrote in a memo he "remains fatigued but in good spirits."

"He's being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we'll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to next best steps," Navy Commander Dr. Sean Conley wrote.

He said Trump had been administered a Regeneron polyclonal antibody cocktail and has been taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin.

The memo also said first lady Melania Trump remains well with only a mild cough and headache, and the remainder of the first family is well and have tested negative.

An 'exhausted' Trump's long path to coronavirus
The President disclosed in the early morning hours on Friday that he and the first lady had tested positive for coronavirus.

People who spoke to him on Friday morning described him in high spirits, and said he was inquiring about business of the day.

This story is breaking and will be updated.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/politics/president-donald-trump-walter-reed-coronavirus/index.html

Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by uniqueboi1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bia OP, where the pictures and videos of the evacuation
Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by longetivity(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
I wish the loud mouth quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
"The president is fatigued but in good spirit."

The report further states that he's had fever since morning.

Marine one is the official helicopter of the POTUS which will be transporting him to Walter Reed Medical center.
The American Government does not want to take chances by treating him in the White House clinic.

He won't be handing over to his Vice like the Constitution demands.

Modified:

The POTUS NOW AT WALTER REED. THERE IS A SPECIAL CONFERENCE ROOM AND PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE FOR HIM THERE.
HE JUST TWEETED AN OPTIMISTIC VIDEO OF HIMSELF.
PICTURE BELOW.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by Righteousness89(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
My Precious Daddy, I Commit your Servant, President Donald Trump and His Wife into your able Hands.

In The Name of JESUS, We Cancel any Death Sentence On President Trump. He will Live to Fulfill His Assignment.
No Weapon ( Spirtual or Physical)Formed Against Him will Prosper..

My Father bring all the Counsels of the Haters, Liliberals and Leftists to nut. May all Their Evil words and Plans Heap on their Heads in the Name of Jesus..

Father Grant Trump and His Wife the Quickest Recovery and Energize More than Ever Before in Jesus Name..

Amen

Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by osamz007: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
QUICK RECOVERY MAGA
Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by Golan007: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
mmb:
so you want to be on front page

No, back page.
Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by Golan007: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Bia OP, where the pictures and videos of the evacuation

Make I enter him room abi?
Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lol,if only Trump had listened to experts not lie downplay the virus and put many lives at risk as a result of his stubborness and arrogance you will not be calling God's name in this
Stop blaming liberals for this you are very ignorant in matters that don't concern you.

I will advise you pray for those Americans affected by covid19 as a result of Trump's incompetence and allow God handle Trump the way he wants.
The democrats and liberals did not tell Trump to not wear mask social distance and avoid rallies they did not tell Trump to call the virus a hoax.They did not tell him to violate CDC guidelines and not agree with scientist.

That said I hope he recovers and loses the election and goes to prison where his friends e g Manafort,Gates and others are waiting for him.
Righteousness89:
My Precious Daddy, I Commit your Servant, President Donald Trump and His Wife into your able Hands.

In The Name of JESUS, We Cancel any Death Sentence On President Trump. He will Live to Fulfill His Assignment.
No Weapon ( Spirtual or Physical)Formed Against Him will Prosper..

My Father bring all the Counsels of the Haters, Liliberals and Leftists to nut. May all Their Evil words and Plans Heap on their Heads in the Name of Jesus..

Father Grant Trump and His Wife the Quickest Recovery and Energize More than Ever Before in Jesus Name..

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by Ever8090: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2020
Them no fly am abroad..?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by Odoctor(m): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2020
Speedy recovery Mr President. No weapon formed against thee shall prosper, every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement is condemned already.

The Lord shall disappoint the devices of the crafty, their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

Covid 19 is not a death sentence. Fear is. If you test positive, fear does not add anything. Remove fear, remove anxiety, follow your doctor's prescriptions and with good immune system you will be fine eventually.

In our environment Nigeria, another monster is breast cancer, this is becoming very common. I mean very common.

Last week , my friend's mum had mastectomy on account of breast cancer. We are only hoping it has not metastasized.

Please ladies, check your breasts every month. I will get you a video on how to do breast exam soon. You may follow me to see it when I post.

Check out these giveaway signs and symptoms of breast cancer

https://odoctor.ng/top-11-giveaway-signs-symptoms-of-breast-cancer-no-1-will-shock-you/
Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by ayanbadejo68166: 6:01am On Oct 03, 2020
I wish the noise throat hurry turnaround
Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by uniqueboi1(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2020
Golan007:

Make I enter him room abi?

Na inside room them evacuate am?
Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by Golan007: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Na inside room them evacuate am?

No, na for your shack for Ajangbadi.
Re: Breaking: Trump Being Evacuated To Walter Reed Medical Center by uniqueboi1(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2020
Golan007:

No, na for your shack for Ajangbadi.

Dry

(1) (Reply)

Unsettling Democrats: US AG Begins Investigation Into Allegations Of Voter Fraud / US Congress Will On 6th January Decide Who Becomes The Next President: Video / North Korea Brutal Military Training, The Most Hardest In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.