Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Laundry Business In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Laundry Business In Lagos (1376 Views)

Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business In Nigeria / How Do You Start A Successful Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business / Laundry Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Business In Lagos by dotman(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2011
Hi,

I have this Laundry business proposal for the house and i want to use tis forum as a form of fisibility study, feel free to say anything, it just might make sense.

I work on the island and i feel if you put a laundry idea close to where millions of Nigerian work, it makes sense. The whole idea is 'Laundry by the locker', where it involves 3steps.

Stage one: you drop off your laundry in one of our lockers situated in strategic safe locations, you lock it up and ake the key.
Stage Two: Our vans go around every morning, picks up your laundry, we noify you of our pick up, send your bill( you would av an acct with us)
Stage Three: When your laundry is ready, we notify you via the means you want ( sms, email, phone call), this would av been specified during registration.

This is just the whole idea, to try and limit the number of hours you use during laundry pickup.

Challenges i have noticed include, high cost for the locker, some spaces might need the company to pay for space, availability of space, companies agreeing for you to situate a locker in there space, etc.

If you think i a making any sense, kindly contribute to this.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Creche/daycare Business / Do-it-yourself Guide On Production Of Cosmetics And Other Chemical Products / Printing-recharge-card-business-in-nigeria-mtn-glo-airt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.