Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,997 members, 7,952,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? (610 Views)

Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by Iliyasdass(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
It really amazed me when the president in his independence speech said that it make no sense for fuel to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi without considering the economic growth and minimum wage of Saudi Arabia..

Saudi Arabia is a country with a minimum wage of approximately #305,000.00. So comparing this to Nigeria with a minimum wage of #30,000 in determining fuel price is is absolutely wrong.. .

Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by sinkhole: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
I saw it somewhere too grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by sapientia(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Anyone who Buhari surprises is funny

1 Like

Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by prince2pac(m): 1:05am On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Una de vex oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by tobechi74: 1:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by WATCHOVER(m): 2:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Buhari might not stay up to 2023. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by enchy: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2020
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by blacknp(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Buhari might not stay up to 2023. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria
I guess Abubakar Atiku & pdp would have been a blessing for you? You may go before him to the land beyond beyond, so shut up, & pray to Jehovah for mercy on your tormented soul.
Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by Karlovich: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2020
The man didn't even finish elementary school, how do you expect him to know this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by Sonoyom(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Buhari is just a figurehead remember

1 Like

Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by nairanaira12: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Iliyasdass:
It really amazed me when the president in his independence speech said that it make no sense for fuel to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi without considering the economic growth and minimum wage of Saudi Arabia..

Saudi Arabia is a country with a minimum wage of approximately #305,000.00. So comparing this to Nigeria with a minimum wage of #30,000 in determining fuel price is is absolutely wrong.. .

Naija4life247 and his crew of useful idiots are too dumb to reason this out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by nairanaira12: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2020
blacknp:
I guess Abubakar Atiku & pdp would have been a blessing for you? You may go before him to the land beyond beyond, so shut up, & pray to Jehovah for mercy on your tormented soul.

Buhari is a curse to Nigeria.

Did Buhari not castigate Jonathan over fuel price? Did Buhari not promise to make things better and reduce fuel price? Has he fulfilled that promise or has he failed woefully in that regard?

Why are you covering him up for his failure to do better than Jonathan?

Have you lost your senses or you are just an ignoble double standard hypocrite with zero morals?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic? by WATCHOVER(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2020
blacknp:
Your brain is overheating

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Will Happen In NIGERIA After The #endsars Protest / The Nigerian Youth Was Very Close To Impressing Us / Exposed: Main Reasons Why Goodluck Jonathan Allowed Buhari Won 2015 Presidentia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.