Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Can This Cash Compesation Be True Or A Mere Propaganda? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can This Cash Compesation Be True Or A Mere Propaganda? (607 Views)

Could This Be True ( UBA) / Can This Be True Wit A Pass Degree? / Is This Graduate Internship Scheme For Real Or A Mere Hoax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This Cash Compesation Be True Or A Mere Propaganda? by atms: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2011
Hello Guyss,
I read an announcement on a social networking website that a cash reward will be given to one of the users because of the numerous contributions to the blog and forum section. The announcement reads as thus:"Compesation For Mensah" on the uppermost body section of the website.Then you see "
This cash reward is a manifestation of our gratitude for your numerous contributions on talazo.com". After that, you will see "Read More", when you click on "Read More",you will then be taken to the full anouncement that reads:"Hello, This is one of the administrators congratulating you on your recent achievement on talazo.com.We have noticed your numerous contributions to various sections on the website.Please call me on 917-294-2737 or email me with your telephone number so that we can further engage in constructive conversation regarding your cash prize and rewards.This cash reward is a manifestation of our gratitude for your numerous contributions on talazo.com.We are going to send you a cash reward by western union.To ensure that you are the right claimant, we will send necessary information to your inbox on talazo.com.Please spread your future contributions to all the sections on the website to get more compesations.Congratulations once again! "
Re: Can This Cash Compesation Be True Or A Mere Propaganda? by Shinor(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2011
Ol boy you funny O. You see snake you still dey ask whether na cobra abi na python. Snake na snake. And by the way, beware of snakes. i don talk my own
Re: Can This Cash Compesation Be True Or A Mere Propaganda? by andrewsega(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2011
If something is too good to be true, then it is bad, that is a scam

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat At Magodo Phase 2 G R A For Rent At N300k / A Reputable Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting With A Good Take Home / Money To Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.