Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) (3443 Views)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by Kosiso12(f): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (Photos)

Popular Nigerian musician, David Adeleke, aka, Davido, on Friday, visited Nigerian Inspector General of Police's Intelligence Response Team (IGP-IRT) and deputy commissioner of police, Abba Kyari.

Abba Kyari who shared the pictures of the visit on his Facebook said : "With Super Star Musician Davido in my office today. Thanks for the visit bro."

IGBERE TV recalls that prior to his appointment as IGP-IRT, Abba Kyari served at Lagos State Police Command as the Officer-In-Charge of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1366902/popular-nigerian-musician-davido-visits-abba-kyari-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by colorsofrainbow: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2020
I first checked the date of the thread to be sure Davido has not gone to the land of the dead to join una former chief of staff...God forgive me

10 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by identitylenz(m): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Very hmmable
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2020
That cop is over rated.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by IamD18: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Who else thought it was the late Abba Kyari?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by Olalan(m): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2020
What's that lady wearing
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Olalan:
What's that lady wearing

Lower ranked police officers on the streets can learn a thing or two from the Police chief about not judging and profiling men with coloured hair, tattoos or rags for clothes as criminals.

thecreatorx

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by ODJ124(m): 12:34am On Oct 03, 2020
coolOBO.......
Thread Seen....
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by Iconstar: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2020
I'm not sure dat girl in the third picture is sane

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by prince2pac(m): 12:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Opened the thread thinking it was the late COS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by InfernoNig: 1:01am On Oct 03, 2020
First I thought it was the man that had been called to glory, secondly all this Ops and misleading topic self. Thank God he met the living Abba Kyari.
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by illicit(m): 1:02am On Oct 03, 2020
That gal no well....
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by emeijeh(m): 1:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Olalan:
What's that lady wearing

She must be either a mechanic or a mad woman

7 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by IJOBA2: 1:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Olalan:
What's that lady wearing
RAG
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by Passionate888: 1:45am On Oct 03, 2020
FEM things
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by Enudapan: 2:02am On Oct 03, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Lolz
Op
Maybe next time
The headline should be
Popular Nigerian noise maker Davido visit so so nd so.....
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Azmanaty03:
That cop is over rated.
Kindly name any cop that have his achievements in crime fighting.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by longetivity(m): 5:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Great obo
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by BIGGESThead6: 5:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Abba Kyarı the defender of Nigeria

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by wittyt98(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Tinted hair, crazy jean spotted in those pictures. no sars is accusing them of thugery, Yahoo Yahoo or cultism because they are rich or related to a rich guy (adeleke)

let an average youth on the streets tint his hair like that or wear a crazy jean, his men might arrest the youth, lebel him fraudster and demand for bribe else they'll shoot him in the leg or lock him up in the station without his family ever knowing. but look at them entertaining people with the said mode of dressing in his office. no false accusation, no unlawful arrest

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by backnbeta(f): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2020
A pair of shorts would have looked more decent on that girl undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by Pious101: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2020
backnbeta:
A pair of shorts would have looked more decent on that girl undecided
na she open eye pass na
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by spy24(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Abeg wetin that girl think say she wear ?
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by PremierGuy(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2020
Abba Kyari the supercop
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2020
OK, trying to understand the Reason for the News tho
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by AIlahuAkbar: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I first checked the date of the thread to be sure Davido has not gone to the land of the dead to join una former chief of staff...God forgive me
same here, that was the first thing I did
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by padi94(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2020
A rare photo of seller(police) and customer(the yahoonoy looking guy, with colouredhair) grin

Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Can someone please tell me what that grown up girl child is wearing ?

What sort of fashion is that?
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by osamz007: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2020
OBO DEY BALL SHAA

many are mad but one visited abba k office
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) by LadySarah: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2020
The girl should have worn only her top. The trouser isn't necessary at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary (pix) / I Became An Alcoholic And A Drug Addict Because Of Depression – Olamide Baddo / Drama As Tonto Dikeh Goes Out Looking Like This On Fathers Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.