Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

One You'll Like To Change About Yourself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One You'll Like To Change About Yourself (172 Views)

What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / You'll Never Throw Away Banana Peels After Reading This / 8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One You'll Like To Change About Yourself by favour5901(m): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2020
As humans,we have an attitude we show out. Sometimes everyone around us will like it or like us for such attitude but we ourselves may not actually like it.
I have this kind of attitude of always smiling, if you do something to me that I don't like, if I make up my mind to tell you, I may not be able to tell because I'll just be smilling and forget. I'll love that attitude.

Then I'm always quite, not that I really want to be quite but I can't help it. I'm just quite. I don't want to be quite, at least I want to be a little sociable. It has really affected me because even if I find myself in the midst of people I can't talk. That's my story.

Tell us what you'll like to change about YOURSELF
Re: One You'll Like To Change About Yourself by blackpanthar: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2020
My nationality.... I would love to be born in a COUNTRY with Good image like GHANA, NETHERLANDS..... etc

1 Like

Re: One You'll Like To Change About Yourself by favour5901(m): 12:24am On Oct 03, 2020
blackpanthar:
My nationality.... I would love to be born in a COUNTRY with Good image like GHANA, NETHERLANDS..... etc
If we were given chance to choose where we will be born in to, I guess no one will choose Naija
Re: One You'll Like To Change About Yourself by InfernoNig: 12:57am On Oct 03, 2020
I just want to change my account balance, I am tired of 1,050 I want to be see 1 with 10 zeros and more zeros

1 Like

Re: One You'll Like To Change About Yourself by longetivity(m): 5:14am On Oct 03, 2020
I will change my nationality to Luxembourg or Finland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breakfast Inspo / Code Red - Davido / Cuppy Has Also Joined The Ongoing #endsarsbrutality Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.