Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love (66370 Views)

Bbn’s Tv Star And Actress, Erica Shows Off What She Does With Her Keke Gift / Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Kwara1stson: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2020
all these catching of Cruise no concern me. it oduduwa republic or nothing
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by chaloskyx: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2020
erica too would be happy like numerous girls thinking...kid has introduced me to his mother i might be the one....hahaha Bleep boy mentality just to make you comfortable so he can eat you in peace while you are in fantasy land

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Nothing like live there. I know TIV people wells. They're only interested in Erica dropping a child for Kidd. Erica, be smart and don't do it for nothing cos it's never gonna last beyond one or two kids

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by kirkwood: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Fame rots with time. Use it well. That's why you must respect Miracle. He is not building his life on fame.

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by NobleAngell(f): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2020
udemzyudex:

Omo just like that? Na so dem dey pick wife these days?
I think so.
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by akmath: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
She has picked a woman for her son. Congrats Erica, you're the chosen one.
No think am my sister, a good mother welcomes any girl her son brings home. If na by the number of girls wey my mum don welcome for our house then I go be King Solomon the 2nd..
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by VicM6: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2020
wetin concern this ones... dem don see say d girl sabi ride.... later on now we go hear the lastest for news.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Is she looking for a daughter in-law?
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by CodeTemplar: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
She has picked a woman for her son. Congrats Erica, you're the chosen one.
face saving I guess.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by CSTRR: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nina did more than this for miracle.
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by CSTRR: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
akmath:
No think am my sister, a good mother welcomes any girl her son brings home. If na by the number of girls wey my mum don welcome for our house then I go be King Solomon the 2nd..
True.

Most mothers will always welcome any girl that is brought home, atleast openly.

It dosen't mean crap.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Wolexdey(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
No comment... Buy Data...
More Prizes you can afford are available... Just get in touch on WhatsApp through the contacts.
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by NobleAngell(f): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
akmath:
No sir, that's not what a good mother does. A good mother welcomes only a responsible girl not any girl, as you put it.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Qaemmie: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Looking for where to buy Exotic,Top notch yet affordable Beddings,Bedway Collections got you covered..��Dm /whatsapp 09031619598 for enquiry and order placement ..
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by ibnlawal(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Awoo88:

How?? A woman who wishes her fellow contestant death is a bitter soul. There in nothing sweet about her. She is vile and her supposedly relationship with kidd is the only content she present
Like you've never wished death upon any human. I'm not defending her buh its at the heat of the moment, she knows it was wrong. Moreover, she already apologized and move on. I advise you to follow suit.
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Badonasty(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
All for the gram

Kidd don drop disclaimer...I pray make Erica wise up chop money wey he fit chop before kidd tire for her pussy

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Uniquekriss(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Erica don cashout las las even after ticket cut

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by bisiswag(f): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
IamD18:
If you cherish good things without hate, you'll love Kidd and Erica together.

They are very interesting.
As in,too interesting.
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Chigo247(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chai
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by akmath: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
No sir, that's not what a good mother does. A good mother welcomes only a responsible girl not any girl, as you put it.
Is Erica responsible?

It's ask that I asked oo.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by jubrilELsudan: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
TYPICAL WORDS CUMMING FROM A VETERAN ASHAWO TO HER NEW INDUCTEE ASHAWO.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by LaReinaa(f): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Awoo88:

How?? A woman who wishes her fellow contestant death is a bitter soul. There in nothing sweet about her. She is vile and her supposedly relationship with kidd is the only content she present
Read my last sentence again and ask yourself why you’ve decided to fall into that terrible category grin grin
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by NobleAngell(f): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
akmath:
Is Erica responsible?

It's ask that I asked of.
I'm emphasizing on your statement that "a good mother welcomes ANY GIRL". I don't know anything about Erica.
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Kola5281(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
The mother will send him for another BBN and pick the next disqualified girl.
you na cruise ooo
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by galaxy2020(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Can Erica be able to tolerate this Tiv boy? They like anything in skirtoooo, kpan kiu... grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Awoo88: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
LaReinaa:

Read my last sentence again and ask yourself why you’ve decided to fall into that terrible category grin grin
You mean you bittered souls already categorized yourselves? Seek help please
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Melkizedeck: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
This people don carry this mumu come out public!
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Awoo88: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
ibnlawal:

Like you've never wished death upon any human. I'm not defending her buh its at the heat of the moment, she knows it was wrong. Moreover, she already apologized and move on. I advise you to follow suit.
It is what you have in you, dominant, the very part of you that comes out " in the heat of the moment ". She is full of herself that is why she thing anybody who mentions her in passing want to use her to trend. I am sure reality is done on her now and that she only trend by pushing this relationship thing. God forbid I wish anybody death especially someone who confide an aspect of his life that makes him vulnerable. Only bitter people with exaggerated sense of self worth will do that
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Awoo88: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
geezynoni:

You've wished someone death at a point in your life...I bet you didn't mean it. Soo rest

I know say u dey part of people wey dey wish make Buhari die
Why will I wish any one death? And why will a mentioned it more that once? That is some bitter soul. Someone to be avoided by all means
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by Tisham20(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Erica the choosing one
Re: Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love by lastchild: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
the more we think this big brother naija show is useless show, the more it's taking people to greatness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo) / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.