Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pls I Want To Meet Someone Working In Fedex. I Have Somethin To Ship - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Want To Meet Someone Working In Fedex. I Have Somethin To Ship (519 Views)

Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS) / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / Bad Experience with FedEx US to Nigeria Courier Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Meet Someone Working In Fedex. I Have Somethin To Ship by 212blaze(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2011
Pls reply to this post. If u can hook me up with someone. Thanks
Re: Pls I Want To Meet Someone Working In Fedex. I Have Somethin To Ship by y2kaustin(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
Hi,i will like to know what and what do you intend sending abroad.Do call me as soon as possible if its of utmost important to you,hoping to hear from you soon,till then nhave a pleasant week.Thanks, 08134340380 (Essien)

(1) (Reply)

Prepare Ur Financial Account & Statement Of Affairs To Firs / Buy Your Plantain / Passive And Nonpassive Opportunity, On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.