Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

COVID19: "Am Doing Very Well", Trump Says In A Message (+VIDEO) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID19: "Am Doing Very Well", Trump Says In A Message (+VIDEO) (182 Views)

Covid19: Prepare For War, Chinese President Xi Jinping Orders Military / WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News / America Deeply Respects Africa, Trump Says In Letter To AU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID19: "Am Doing Very Well", Trump Says In A Message (+VIDEO) by mosky360(m): 4:58am On Oct 03, 2020
President Trump has thanked everyone for their “tremendous support” and said he is “doing very well” in a pre-recorded video he sent out Friday as he was being flown by Marine One to Walter Reed Military Medical Center where he will be treated for mild symptoms after testing positive for the COVID-19.

The president's message was upbeat and was transferred to Walter Reed “out of an abundance of caution,” according to the White House. “I want to thank everybody for the tremendous support,” Trump said. “I am going to Walter Reed Hospital.”

"I think I’m doing very well, but we’re going to make sure that things work out. The first lady is doing very well. So thank you very much. I appreciate it. I will never forget. Thank you".

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany first announced Friday that the president, who she said "remains in good spirits," has "mild symptoms" and had been "working throughout the day."........... (read MORE>> https://www.aksu360.com/2020/10/covid19-am-doing-very-well-trump-says.html )

Re: COVID19: "Am Doing Very Well", Trump Says In A Message (+VIDEO) by FarahAideed: 5:00am On Oct 03, 2020
God bless you 45
Re: COVID19: "Am Doing Very Well", Trump Says In A Message (+VIDEO) by Ekemeze: 5:26am On Oct 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Declassified Doc Ties Obama, Brennan To Hillary's 'Russia Plot' Against Trump / Can Africans Do This To The British And French products? / Donald Trump's Presidency By The Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.