Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy (22622 Views)

Breaking: U.S. Regulators Approves 'remdesivir' As Coronavirus Treatment Drug / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by Miosendyin: 6:02am On Oct 03, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] na their problem be that.. make we pray for our president make sense enter him head small even if na 5% sense he go do small tin
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by Racoon(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2020
The US should use HydroxyChĺoroquine on Trump as that has been his advocacy drug.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by lifenajeje(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2020
I.dont believe Trump have the virus ..

No more debate for him and he would get sympathy votes ..

Politics na serious game .

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by Jola58: 6:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Funny enough, check Trump and Buhari age �
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by ponziponzi(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2020
awa:
Potus the Lord is with you. God bless United States of America

Which God? Do you think all this people care about God?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by ponziponzi(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2020
AMUNSI23:
Be healed in jesus name amen

Funny. It doesn't work
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by jericco1(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2020
They should have him given hydroxylchoroquin with bleach angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by Burgerlomo: 6:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Nonny2fil:
Speedy recovery mr. Trump

Amen!
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by guru90: 6:23am On Oct 03, 2020
juman:
Useless old man.

You will cry more when he wins 2nd tenure......

Modified:Useful Good Man.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by hermesprogidy(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2020
salford1:
Where is Dr Demon Sperm?
She claimed to have cured many from Covid.
You read my mind. Where is that embarrassment from Cameroun? All charlatans and conspiracy theorists of the covid hoax, please come save your President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by Originalsly: 6:34am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmm..... Remdesivir...... that drug has been pushed by Fauci for everything..... it brings money to his pocket. It has proven to be of no help for anything. It is the drug he is pushing to be used by Third World countries. Can this be a hoax? ... a money making scheme? Bear in mind.... Trump is all about money. From jump... he was shouting hydroxy chloroquine .... which many experts said was effective on COVID-19 .... both in the US and France. Now that he is said to be infected... why not hydroxy chloroquine instead of Remdesivir?... a drug recommended by no one? Is it he cut a deal with Fauci?... as in

we'll declare you positive..... you'll then use Remdesivir... in 11 days time we'll declare you negative.... the whole world will then want Remdesivir since this will be proof that the drug kills off the virus in 11 days.... quicker than the normal time. Remember.... you may be voted out of office... can you live on Presidential pension?.... there is billions to be made if we pull through with this. I can give you two percent of total sales for life. Do we have a deal?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by dalass(f): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2020
The corona virus is just dealing with high net worth personalities, world leaders, celebs, etc.... Be like say na judgement virus to the elites.. grin

Get well soon Mr POTUS
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by chiedonedoor(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Get well.
Revelation 2:5 KJV
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by InvertedHammer: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2020
/
Remdesivir doesn't work...

Unless he has no underlying hypertension, diabetes mellitus or hyperlipidemia.

If na oga Buhari, na to begin beg London to admit him. Shame on Nigeria.

/
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by moneyissweet(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Terrorist.

juman:
Useless old man.
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by mu2sa2: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Quick recovery to his godamnnn asss...
So he can be Hale and hearty when Joe bidden whoop is ass

Light up my first tie of weed for the morning.... though i woke up at the right side of the bed...but the need to still light up my weed can never be over emphasized
Keep on weeding the weed until in no time the weed turns on you to weed you wella.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by 2cribz: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2020
You can see the huge difference niggis? All hands on deck working tirelessly to restore the loudest trumpet ever called donald. That name donald na for men dem. If na naija,all na prayer point,church crusade,flown abroad. Abeg make den fly am abroad na. Abi is it normal. Buhari was always flown abroad.
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by mu2sa2: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2020
I wish Trump a swift recovery. But if coro decides to take him out like it has done with tens of thousands of other Americans, Shikena! After all, he was mocking Biden at the presidential debate for always wearing face mask as if he himself is immune from coro. Lesson learned!
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by chloride6: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2020
Lmao...Game plan...

Them go talk say after 3 days the thing no work come change to chloroquinine.

grin
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by DonBabaFx: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmm, Bush meat has caught the hunter

Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by naniawini(f): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Quick recovery to his godamnnn asss...
So he can be Hale and hearty when Joe bidden whoop is ass

Light up my first tie of weed for the morning.... though i woke up at the right side of the bed...but the need to still light up my weed can never be over emphasized
it's a beautiful day to smoke weed and not give a flying f....uck tongue
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by duwell(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
I still dont know why I think all these is hoax.

This he dies, you'll still think it's a hoax
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by Guyman02: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2020
They want to promote their drug that's why they are telling us what they are using for his treatment. However, the medicine that has been used to treat the millions discharged was kept by the media
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by jrusky(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2020
juman:
FAKE NEWS.

America news are fake news.
Ask trump.

Pls no be your type we want here better go back and listen to your jihadist, demonic blasphemy maniac shit news.

Pls geerraahh outta here!!!
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by Ekg911(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
I still dont know why I think all these is hoax.
amen
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by dingbang(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2020
duwell:

This he dies, you'll still think it's a hoax
naah he is just as fine as a normal human being.
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by loswhite(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Overgrownbaby:
This is all politics , if you know you know
if something goes wrong and for instance he doesn't survive...lol.. we will not see you come and apologize for ur foolish post
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by Ellasure: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Get well quickly, favoured.
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by sofiscatedmoron: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2020
Due to his policies i was denied US visa last year
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by drlateef: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2020
They should give him bleach and hand sanitizer to drink. Thank me later for the advice. If that does not work, they should call Oyedepo to assist in prayer duel. Oyedepo has cured thousand of COVID patients. He is the best to cure COVID.
Re: Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy by biggie73(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2020
...to obey, wear a mask, is better than sacrifice..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. / Nigerian Man Goes On Rampage In Italy, Assaults Police Officers. Photos / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.