Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) (34292 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Babtech001: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Singer-songwriter Davido has said in an interview with media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu that he loves Wizkid and he knows Wizkid loves him back, Igbere TV reports.

The latest revelation comes as the second part of Davido’s interview with Ebuka on Bounce Radio.

“I love Wizkid and I know he loves me too,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMo0Mbn3pls

Igbere TV reports that the DMW record label owner made mention of how he began his music career in the US.

https://twitter.com/Ebuka/status/1312049808320983041?s=19

15 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by icuminpiss(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2020
El o el

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Iyoocartel(f): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Harmless competition can be healthy sometimes,it brings out the best in both individuals struggling to be called the best.
I'm certain wizkid and David are good pals it's just their stupid ikorodu and ojuelegba fans who can't even afford one good square that's always trying to cause a problem where there's none

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Even though am not a fan of Nigeria Song entirly, to be honest wiskid has more sense of decorum than davido. If davido ain't on the head lines for his chidish attitude then it's for his chidish post or talks.

Davido attitude is too chidish, so wiskid don't have any beef with davido just that davido is over exerggerating things .

No offense but that the truth.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by osamz007: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2020
#starboyfc

12 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Holumhidey(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Wizkid na the greatest abeg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by longetivity(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Wizkid no 1

Davido no 2

burna boy no 3
like if u agree

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Hazlett1988: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2020
I keep hearing wizkid is the greatest, please how is he the greatest with all the wack songs his been singing lately, no good lyrics,all he does he shout joro joro and joro gees,if you don't know how to write songs again abeg make una tell am to go buy as OBO dey do,no hates please but OBO is still my number 1 anytime any day until proven wrong

148 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Peterpiper2020: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2020
For God's sake can't one awon blogger post the full excerpt of the interview and let the talk end!

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Slawormir: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
We can't really bet our balls on that

But what we can actually bet our balls on is the fact that WizKid is talented and you are one untalented Moda fuckkking frogged Voice who uses too much enhancer in the studio and still dishes out Dogg shit to his fans

And secondly WizKid is a real niggarrr and you are not

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Our weekly 20. sure odds is out today.
Whatsapp me: 08108247981.
Payment after winning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Nice one.....No need to dey beef around

4 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Luftwaffe(f): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2020
This is gay.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Davido has a good and big heart

No one can take that away

19 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by MyTototear: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Wizzy

2 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Samsimple(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2020
Like for davido share for WizKid cool

76 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Mopolchi: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2020
Competition that caused the hatred, not love between you two
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by sammirano: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2020
So this one too is comparing himself to music legend. Davido is a marketer and thats what he will remain, wizkid is a musican with great contents.

Smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2020
grin
I love virginprincess and I am 100 percent sure that she squirt at the sight of my name

grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Emmyreal4(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2020
meanwhile their fans are breaking their heads everyday

2 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by eneyoduke(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Go low as lovina
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Madibah(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Froggg vooiccce niggarrr
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Adrian9(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Bad energy stay far away!
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Bobotic(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by godofbetnaija: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Wizkid will still keep mute. stop forcing yourself on him, Bruh. it Always makes you look as a clown to force relationship with someone that doesn't give the same energy towards you

THOSE THAT KNOWS YOUR WORTH ARE ALREADY STUCK TO YOU, FORGET THIS DUDE MY GUY!

10 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Gwagone: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Wizkid over David anytime

5 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Okortor: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020
That's d spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth Hangs Out With Wizkid In Indigo at the 02, London (Photos) / Oritse Femi And Wife, Nabila Fash Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photo / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.