Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) (42491 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Joygift3666: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2020
Is this a different type of mockery, because right now I am shedding tears!

1 Like

Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by inumidun2010(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2020
Rest in PEACE... Thank God you were not part of the UNFORTUNATE POLICE FORCE..... U see ehn , Nigeria is not worth dying for... If Nigeria send me on a training ... I won't come back again... Most of my lecturers back then who went for their Postgraduate studies abroad via TETFUND are waiting to console Nigeria with 5 years(Maybe that's the rule)... They want to leave.... Imagine my lecturer who worked with ENZYMES preserved as far back as the SOVIET UNION ERA is now FORCED to work with SALIVA everytime because of our warped MANAGEMENT STYLE... our INDEPENDENCE has gone in VAIN
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Kaymercury(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Starships4u:
Just that
I was expecting her name on the commissioned quarters few days ago, buh no... I didn't see it.

Rest Well Winger!!!
her name was there
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Hoojay(f): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Its so sad! ...that Tolulope is gone
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by wink2015(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2020
NIGERIANS are yet to get the facts and misery surrounding her death.

The Buhari government is concealing details from Nigerians.

Honouring her without revealing the truth is totally wrong.

No criminal actions, legal or whatever has being taken against the acquaintance that did this murder.
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2020
If i talk nigeria go scatter. Me, ibb, obj, al mustapha, late fasheun, so on. Make i just keep quiet
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Wow all this earthly gratification is nothing when one soul is going to hell.

People may praise you, but do God find pleasure in your soul?

Lord we don't want to be missing when you come, ijn.
Vox populi, vox dei
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by VicM6: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Na when man die na that time some werey people go dey remember you pass their mama....
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Abiamaka:
Nice one
A rear gem �

"Rare" bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2020
wink2015:

No criminal actions, legal or whatever has being taken against the acquaintance that did this murder.
no information was hidden from the public

She died a natural death !

1 Like

Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Emerald04(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2020
This still touch my heart, memories fresh like yesterday, I pray you continue to rest in peace, it wasn't easy, but you find a way, but now that you're here, then we realized you're gone.
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by thaoriginator: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Aladegba:
grin when will buhari give her the MFR posthumous honor? Because she grew in the north, her state governor here has also ignore the family. To whom much is given, much is taken.
Smaddy haffi convince Di president fi sign dat. Di man ah brain dead a nuh fi think fi himself.

Mi bloodclaat cry
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by dalongjnr: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2020
seniormallam:
Her death pain me gahn ni o
The first female pilot is Nigeria was murdered by her gateman at a very young age
Killed by her gateman? Like,seriously! Another version. Lol,ah!

1 Like

Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by yultater: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2020
YoonSung20:
Thank God she is given this recognition

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website + Free Domain Registration + SEO for 10k. Check signature for contact details

fraudster
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by chocboi78(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2020
The circumstances surrounding her death is bizzare to me
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Adrian9(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2020
All witches were once girls! So girls had always been flying!
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by ignis: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2020
seniormallam:
Her death pain me gahn ni o
The first female pilot is Nigeria was murdered by her gateman at a very young age

She's not the first female pilot but the first female combatant aircraft pilot.
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by chocboi78(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Organicist95:
no information was hidden from the public

She died a natural death !
how is accident a natural death??
She was allegedly knocked down by an old classmate who was trying to give her a lift with his car...how does it sound to you??
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Odion2016(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Nothing will bring her back..Just fix the country and lets v peace!!
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by sylve11: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2020
dalongjnr:

Killed by her gateman? Like,seriously! Another version. Lol,ah!

you don't bother yourself quoting some people............. sad cool
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2020
twosquare:
General heavenly decider on who goes to hell or don't.

Sometimes, these Christian fanatics do not stop to amaze me.

Wait for that Day, and you will be surprised many who you will find in this present heaven.
They hopeless paranoid loonies, they will also be surprised to realise there is no heaven eventually.
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by dalongjnr: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2020
sylve11:

you don't bother yourself quoting some people............. sad cool
Very true. Thanks.
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2020
chocboi78:
She was allegedly knocked down by an old classmate who was trying to give her a lift with his car...how does it sound to you??
perfect definition of an ACCIDENT. mind you....I'm close to her family...they also have seen that it was a COSTLY accident and nothing more.
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2020
If they valued her this much why did they murder her? Bloody hyporcrites!!
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by joyandfaith: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2020
wink2015:

forensic investigation of his death was not carried out.
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2020
Organicist95:
perfect definition of an ACCIDENT. mind you....I'm close to her family...they also have seen that it was a COSTLY accident and nothing more.
Yes, but like that individual said, an accident isn't a natural death. Very sad.
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2020
RIP Tolulope Arotile..
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by SATANNIST: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2020
we dont need this bullshit. tell us what you did to her assasins angry
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2020
chocboi78:
I wonder, an accident a natural death? Far from it.
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by SATANNIST: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2020
wolesmile:

"Rare" bro
" Bro" not "bro" BRO
Re: 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) by lexy2014: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Aladegba:
grin when will buhari give her the MFR posthumous honor? Because she grew in the north, her state governor here has also ignore the family. To whom much is given, much is taken.

Was she part of BBN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette / Panel Storms Ortom’s Automobile Workshop, Impounds Vehicles / Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.