Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive (27748 Views)

Sky TV Reporters Covering The War In Kyiv Come Under Heavy Gunfire (Video) / Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by kassano22(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
2 cups of bleach will do the magic.
Next..

1 Like

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by tianshie(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
This is huge blow on the campaign train but however, they're only trying to distract us. We will get past this in good time and still win the election and proceed in making America great again. cool cool

I have a big problem with toilet wipes like you. When bugs like you come to the United States, you never vote Republican. You know instantly that the democrats are your friends. It is the democrats that try to help immigrants float along until they can obtain permanent residence or citizenship. It is the democrats that pursue legislation that fosters equality, that targets immigrant-households and alerts them that the government recognizes them. When you are poor, hopeless, and downtrodden in America, it is the Democrats who look out for you and give you hope. The Republicans are all about conservatism, whose definition seems to loosen or tighten depending on what their present leaders are up to.

It is only JEALOUSY, IGNORANCE and SCHADENFREUDE that cause Nigerians to support Trump and his mean immigrant policies, over the Nigerian, Kenyan, Mexican, Venezuelan, Brazilian, Polish, and other immigrants in the US. You're jealous because your life is FC.UKED up in Nigeria and you can't stand the fact that other Nigerians, like you, have escaped the vicious cycle of poverty and disease in Nigeria. How can any right thinking Nigerian support Trump? Trump who treats people who look like you like sh.it. Dem swear for you ni? Onye iberibe.

You're suffering from cognitive dissonance.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Elvictor: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
look at the solidarity, if this happened to Nigeria politician only his benefactors will feel the pain
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Prechgold1180(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
This is huge blow on the campaign train but however, they're only trying to distract us. We will get past this in good time and still win the election and proceed in making America great again. cool cool
we

Asin are you from America

2 Likes

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by juman(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
America has been turned to a huge joke under the clown of a president.

3 Likes

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
China has hit the heart of the United States without raising a single weapon.
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Elvictor: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
make America great again? is America not great alredy?

you will never see Nigeria with such word like great, instead One Nigeria upadan as if we are one .. matcheeww
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by dayleke: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Pray God's Healing Hands upon the Potus/Flotus
I Decree a Speedy Recovery on the President and His Staffs..
I Declare Confused Confusion into the Camp of the Haters..

I Decree that Except the Rapture Happens, President Donald Trump is Re-elected in JESUS NAME...

Amen

And why should God listen to you o?

4 Likes

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Iceyjayz: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is really getting serious, trump the great planner, I just love that guy. grin
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by puremaker7(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Are you an american? Are u a resident of America?
if no is the answer to both questions.. sorry, you are truly mad

3 Likes

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by dayleke: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
tianshie:

I have a big problem with toilet wipes like you. When bugs like you come to the United States, you never vote Republican. You know instantly that the democrats are your friends. It is the democrats that try to help immigrants float along until they can obtain permanent residence or citizenship. It is the democrats that pursue legislation that fosters equality, that targets immigrant-households and alerts them that the government recognizes them. When you are poor, hopeless, and downtrodden in America, it is the Democrats who look out for you and give you hope. The Republicans are all about conservatism, whose definition seems to loosen or tighten depending on what their present leaders are up to.

It is only JEALOUSY, IGNORANCE and SCHADENFREUDE that cause Nigerians to support Trump and his mean immigrant policies, over the Nigerian, Kenyan, Mexican, Venezuelan, Brazilian, Polish, and other immigrants in the US. You're jealous because your life is FC.UKED up in Nigeria and you can't stand the fact that other Nigerians, like you, have escaped the vicious cycle of poverty and disease in Nigeria. How can any right thinking Nigerian support Trump? Trump who treats people who look like you like sh.it. Dem swear for you ni? Onye iberibe.

You're suffering from cognitive dissonance.

Bro, you dey mind dem?
They just don't know ni....
They are still using that "Obama no sell Naija weapons n the LGBT issue" to support the yellow haired man.
Dem go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by AntiWailer: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lol @grounded.
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by dayleke: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
puremaker7:
Are you an american? Are u a resident of America?
if no is the answer to both questions.. sorry, you are truly mad

As in.....
You dey mind that one?

1 Like

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by ajl: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
ceejeck:
Trump is the lesser evil

Trump must win

Trump will win cos in America, the proportion of those with sense against those without sense is still much high.

And you are one of those withoit sense in Nigeria, just like Buhari your president.

1 Like

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by ceejeck(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
ajl:

And you are one of those withoit sense in Nigeria, just like Buhari your president.

Undisputed sir!

1 Like

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by janedonez(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
May God heal the POTUS
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by thaoriginator: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kill dem all, mi cyaan bother undecided
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Beetobee(f): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
chichima67791:
This is mega deathblow on the reelectioneering locomotive but however, they're only trying to distract us. We will get past this in good moment and still win the reelection and proceed in making America lot again.

Who is trying to distract who? This kinda reverse statement
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Lotusflowerbomb: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Where is Airforce1, that musician of that year? grin
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Akhirastriver(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Decree that Except the Rapture Happens, President Donald Trump is Re-elected in JESUS NAME...

Amen
I dey quote u ,u no reply ,awfa u dey fear
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by SocialJustice: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
It just occurred to me that Buhari was probably sick of Covid19 at some point but it was not announced and he recovered.
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Amen

I used to respect/ignore you until this. Pure nonsense you just typed above

2 Likes

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by ComeAndobo: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

You and who grin grin grin grin don't tell me you are in Nigeria o
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by benzine: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

I weep for you. Supporting a racist. I bet you haven't encountered racism before

1 Like

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by PoliteActivist: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
olioxx:
** Trump labelled SAR-CoV2 as a hoax early February.
** Trump spat on China, calling corona virus the "Chinese Virus"
** Trump said that the US has being doing enough to repress the corona virus, yet corona virus has being ravaging the country.
** Trump publicly mock the wearing of face mask, even after evidences that face mask helps to an extent in repressing spread of the Covid 19.
** Trump preach the gospel of Chloroquine, even after WHO and even FDA found evidence to the contrary.
** Trump kept saying that Democratic run state like New York are inflating the numbers of Covid - 19 cases, but recently Republican states are recording more increase in cases and even death, and yet that fat dotard didn't say anything.
** In order to gain public sympathy, Trump has being challenging China, saying in his manifesto that he will bring back jobs from China back to the US.
** Trump has praised himself for turning the US economy to greater height, some indices indicates this to be true, but record has show that the US economy was excellent during previous administration.
** Trump repeatedly said that before the November 3 election a vaccine will be available. Even after knowing that it takes time to develop a vaccine.
** Now Trump and his Republican puppets are now being tested positive for corona virus , I won't be surprised if orange head Trump and his Republican puppies says that some random vaccine cured them
All this corona virus positive testing nah just election strategy. Trump may be smart but some people are smatter than him or his gimmicks.
We just have to watch and see what the electoral college decides, and if there is a tie, I know that the House of Reps will do a very sweet interesting job
Politics is Psychology.

Why are ardent conspiracy theorists always so dumb. Have u ever tried to find out what a vaccine actually does?? First do that b4 spouting nonsense. Here is a man in hospital despite having a mini hospital in the white house. Educate us how canceling campaining will help someone 10 points behind, genius!

1 Like

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Lol. Clowns. Who is distracting who? He called the virus a hoax. He said bleach, and sunlight can kill the virus, he praised China's president for managing the virus well, but when people started dying, he started blaming China. He refused to wear facemask, he knew that the virus was airborne on time, but refused to tell the American people, neither did he encourage them to wear facemasks. He said Hydroxychloroquine can sure the disease. Now he has contracted the virus.

I guess bleach and chloroquine will be part of his treatment regimen while in the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by BotherMleeper(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

We?

Who's we?

Are you one of those naija wannabes who delude themselves that they're americans?

2 Likes

Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Flier: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Irresponsible president,I wish him a quick recovery
Re: Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive by Gloriagee(f): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why Do you have a word from heaven that this is the right person? Or are you decreeing cos hes Republican. Sorry, I just wanna know...

Righteousness89:

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations / Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM / Ukraine’s Largest Nuclear Power Plant Seized, Russia Informs IAEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.