Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,659 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

‘all That Matters’ Crooner, GUC Proposed To His Girlfriend Nene Ntuk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘all That Matters’ Crooner, GUC Proposed To His Girlfriend Nene Ntuk (1085 Views)

Borno State Govt Has Granted A Road Contract Worth N10.9 Billion To Dan Nene / Video Of Portable; Zazoo Crooner, Accused Of Stealing Surfaces [VIDEO] / Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘all That Matters’ Crooner, GUC Proposed To His Girlfriend Nene Ntuk by premium9ja(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2020
‘All That Matters‘ crooner, Gift Ugochi Christopher widely known as “GUC” proposed to his long time girlfriend Nene Ntuk.

Even when i was nothing, she was there�
She saw my today, and still sees my tomorrow.
The gift God gave me.
In my down times, witnessed my weakness but still stayed – GUC Wrote

The media stood still yesterday as Nene Ntuk “Said Yes” to the fast-ring gospel music minister who is currently signed to Eezee Conceptz.

Source: https://premium9ja.com/guc-proposed-to-his-girfriend/

Re: ‘all That Matters’ Crooner, GUC Proposed To His Girlfriend Nene Ntuk by YoonSung20: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2020
OK congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Major 10 News Updaete You Need To Know This Sunday Morning* / Happy Birthday Pataki And Jkpretty! / Winter Vs Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.