Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Bbnaija 2020: I Will Never Be Friends With Tolanibaj – Vee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: I Will Never Be Friends With Tolanibaj – Vee (653 Views)

I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee / "I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: I Will Never Be Friends With Tolanibaj – Vee by janefblog: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Ex-housemate of the just concluded Big Brother Naija, Vee has given reason she will never be friends with Tolanbaj outside the house.

Vee who was one of the finalists had considered Tolanibaj her sister in the house but had a disagreement with her over a revelation that Tolanibaj liked her love interest, Neo.

Recall that Erica had revealed that Tolanibaj was interested in Neo.

This caused tension in the house as Vee said she was disappointed that Tolanibaj would want to steal her man.

However, after her eviction, Vee told Ebuka on Monday that she was willing to apologize to Tolanbaj for all she said about the issue.

She had blamed ‘miscommunication’ for her rift with Tolanibaj.

But speaking on Friday, Vee when asked who she might not have a friendship with outside the house said, ”in all honesty, it would most likely be Tolanibaj.

Vee during her media rounds said, ”I feel like with everybody ................... https://janefblog.com/15243-2bbnaija-2020-i-will-never-be-friends-with-tolanibaj-vee/

Re: Bbnaija 2020: I Will Never Be Friends With Tolanibaj – Vee by meobizy(f): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2020
This woman is still headstrong on the matter. It was misplaced conji which caused it, but females are unrepentant offenders.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Intersex Lives in Nigeria Matters / Stefflon Don Trying To Pepper Burna Boy As She Show Off Her Gigantic A$$(video). / A Village House Is Valueless. A Car Is A Liability - Businessman Femi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.