Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data (6910 Views)

Code For Airtel Friend And Family / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Onyiamaogu: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Muhammad Lamco, a Nigerian Twitter user came under serious heat on social media yesterday, October 1st after he called MTN’s attention to a latest cheat code her users are using for free data.

Recently MTN users have been getting free data after dialing a certain cheat code on their phones.

However, Muhammad who was not happy with the dishonesty on the part of the users, reported the case to MTN asking them to urgently do something about it.

The network provider in response, thanked Muhammad for the information and asked him to provide the sample numbers for proper investigation.

Muhammad’s display of honesty angered many netizens as they took to Twitter to drag him to filth and tagged him “enemy of progress”.

See more reaction below,

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerian-man-under-fire-for-informing-mtn-about-latest-cheat-code-for-free-data/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by SmartProf(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Lol...the whistle blower decided to be a Mr. Integrity, not knowing that majority of Nigerians see cheating as a form of smartness. The poverty level in the society hasn't helped either, so once you succeed at cheating any system a lot of folks around you will hail you as the real deal and tell you to chop knuckle. He may need to be on a full hijab and dress like a ninja henceforth for his safety.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Denique(f): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2020
If you still wonder why the country is in this state, wonder no more!

You have your answer up there and the comments to come on here will further quell your doubts.

A good number of people shouting “crucify him, for he is corrupt!” do so for the lack of opportunity to join the bandwagon.

It's better imagined what these set of people would do if/when they find themselves in the corridors of power.

Bottom line: Nigeria is an individual race.
Go with the flow when it aligns with your agenda; wail/zombified when it doesn't.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Ever8090: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Some people won't just mind their business...as if MTN ma him papa company

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by eugenenwajei(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2020
the guy na bastard

!!!!!!
abeg
did mtn pay him

13 Likes

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Really? Just Dial a Code and Get 11GB... Why don't I ever stumble on this Kind of Information

3 Likes

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Tboyfrosh123(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
as in the guy is mad how much did MTN now pay him after telling them oloooobuuku enemy of progress

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by edoairways: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
He made the best decision at least there are some Nigerians that still have integrity

3 Likes

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Umueme: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Really? Just Dial a Code and Get 11GB... Why don't I ever stumble on this Kind of Information

I saw different screenshots........someone got as much as 700 and something Gb

1 Like

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by jidamsel43(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
The guy is one the problem of this country.
What would MTN do to benefit the masses if not this

3 Likes

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by primestreams: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Na us link the code

Check telegram @Techoragon

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Drsnives(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

I did it thrice and had about 36gb, 13,500 airtime

4 Likes

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by duro4chang(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Cheating is not good at all but why is it acceptable to see it as normal when the rich cheat the poor but abnormal when the poor cheat the rich? These service providers cheat people in different ways but we call it business.

8 Likes

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by falcon01: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
this might look ordinary but the way Nigerians dey vex more and more this kind guy can get In Trouble
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Drsnives:

I did it thrice and had about 36gb, 13,500 airtime
Is it still active in your SIM and Usable?
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Lanretoye(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
ogun wey go punish him na the ancestral one,no be all these aba made.

6 Likes

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by abiona36622: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
He made the excellence ruling at age there are some Nigerians that still have probity

1 Like

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Tunde835(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Y didnt i stumble across d code b4
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Oduduwaboy1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ever8090:
Some people won't just mind their business...as if MTN ma him papa company

Abi ooo
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by edoairways: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
jidamsel43:
The guy is one the problem of this country.

What would MTN do to benefit the masses if not this
That guy is honest

2 Likes

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by edoairways: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
abiona36622:
He made the excellence ruling at age there are some Nigerians that still have probity
Yeah
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Drsnives(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Is it still active in your SIM and Usable?

For where.. I was able to use up to 100mb cos it was very late in the night I got the cheat and the next day I was busy I didn't remember I had that amount of GB and I never knew they would block it if not I for download anything downloadable

5 Likes

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Mastakija(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
e no kuku pain me
i no see d code use

3 Likes

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Veezy4u(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
All these guys above saying I did it and got bla bla bla... how una de take do am la? Show us the way la

3 Likes

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by primestreams: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tunde835:
Y didnt i stumble across d code b4
Join our telegram channel and don't miss updates t. me /Techoragon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by primestreams: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mastakija:
e no kuku pain me
i no see d code use
Join us don't miss updates

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by mcjohny(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
reading reactions here really amazes even d gods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Bold 9790 (bold 6) Touch Screen Problems / Upgrading To A Tecno Phone To An Android Lollipop / OMG Have You Seen The New Innjoo Leap 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.