Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump (1592 Views)

Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by TAGM(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un offered his sympathy and support on Friday to the president and first lady after each tested positive for the coronavirus.

A news release from the state-run outlet KCNA said Kim "sincerely hoped that they would be recovered as soon as possible. He hoped they will surely overcome it. He sent warm greetings to them."

On Friday afternoon, the White House announced that the president would be transferred to Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington, D.C. "out of an abundance of caution." Earlier in the day, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany claimed he was experiencing "mild" symptoms of the virus, which has impacted people with varying severity.

www.foxnews.com/world/north-korea-kim-jong-un-sympathies-trump-covid
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by helinues: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Two friends... grin

2 Likes

Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by TAGM(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Trump actually deserves Nobel Peace price for his efforts to tame this Kim

1 Like

Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by TAGM(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
"Trump's diagnosis came just weeks before a presidential election which will likely have significant impacts on U.S. diplomacy, including towards North Korea.

While Trump and Kim have sparred in public, they reportedly have a friendlier private relationship. In March, Trump sent Kim a personal letter offering him help on the coronavirus pandemic."
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by prince2pac(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kim Kim.... grin grin... why Una de call an dictator nah...

1 Like

Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by sapientia(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nuclear boy
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by Ahmed0336(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:
Two friends... grin
Two fair weather end time friends
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by enchy: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by Iceyjayz: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
2 buddies
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by colorsofrainbow: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
I thought it was once reported of his demise...
Pls who has seen a recent video of him??
Just asking...
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by edoairways: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I thought it was once reported of his demise...
Pls who has seen a recent video of him??
Just asking...
He has nine lives
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by gbowoade85142: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Good of him to show empathy...
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by openbusiness6: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
TAGM:
Trump actually deserves Nobel Peace price for his efforts to tame this Kim
Trump has 3 Nobel Peace Prize nominations already. His effort in North Korea is even like the smallest of it. Look at his peace efforts in the Middle East. Since Trump came, everyone in the Middle East has calm down grin

1 Like

Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by Ahmeduana(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Na person like Snail dey befriend person like tortoise!
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by FOXDOSSIER: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kim? Hahahaha

Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by slivertongue: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
even dictators have human feelings for fellow leaders
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by TAGM(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
openbusiness6:
Trump has 3 Nobel Peace Prize nominations already. His effort in North Korea is even like the smallest of it. Look at his peace efforts in the Middle East. Since Trump came, everyone in the Middle East has calm down grin

barely a week left. Let's see how it goes
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by Ategberoson(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
two mad men that hate humanity, all these shortsighted elements be thinking they will live forever

one is short with brain filled of war and distress, the later is a world class supremacist who never hide himself because some black that still lick his ass love him like that

I won't travel to USA again according to him if he read this, as if I give a damn about the USA shooting country
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by chamboy(m): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2020
openbusiness6:
I still stand on my saying that Donald Trump is best American President have seen in my life time.

1 Like

Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by openbusiness6: 6:09am On Oct 04, 2020
chamboy:
I still stand on my saying that Donald Trump is best American President have seen in my life time.
Yes, sure, and I share your sentiments too. Trump is among the league of great USA Presidents like Reagan, and has surpassed that level. I think Trump's face belongs on Mount Rushmore to join the 4 All Time Greats.
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by allthingsgood: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Hahaha

Like when your enemy falls down from a tree, u will be saying sorry with a very big smile grin

1 Like

Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by allthingsgood: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2020
chamboy:

Are u being sarcastic
Over 200000 dead!
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by Okoroawusa: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Who told you that he is a dictator?

You watch too much of Western News Media.

That's is what they told Libya,Iraq n Syria people. Now how far for those countries?
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by chamboy(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2020
allthingsgood:

Are u being sarcastic
Over 200000 dead!
From?

A Natural Disaster. Will it be any different if it was during Obama?
Re: Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump by orisa37: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Trump loves UN & Xi. Xi is a little vindictive.

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Backs Ipob's Eastern Security Network / Amotekun, Others Seals Off Venue Of Yoruba Nations Protest In Oshogbo! / “change Name To Ebubeagu, Get Buhari Off Our Backs” – South East Govs To ESN/IPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.