Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Why I Haven’t Spoken To Erica – Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Why I Haven’t Spoken To Erica – Laycon (465 Views)

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Why I Haven’t Spoken To Erica – Laycon by hotvibes001: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 winner, Laycon has said he is yet to speak with Erica after leaving the reality show.Laycon who had an altercation with Erica, leading to her disqualification, told the BBC, that he has not spoken to her because he

Source: http://hotvibes.xyz/bbnaija-2020-why-i-havent-spoken-to-erica-laycon/

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce, Cardi B And Anthony Joshua Cry Out After Lekki Shooting / MOMENT WHEN RESIDENTS DISCOVERED THREE WAREHOUSE WITH COVID 19 PALLIATIVE / Mercy Eke Peppers Haters With Her Dance Moves After Dumping Ex Lover, Ike Onyema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.