Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Please Help! I Found Gold On My 2 Plots Of Land.. How Do I Sell It? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help! I Found Gold On My 2 Plots Of Land.. How Do I Sell It? (1056 Views)

Be A Smart Investors Without Buying Land. HOW? / I Need Advise Investing My #2,700,000 / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Found Gold On My 2 Plots Of Land.. How Do I Sell It? by Jaxx123: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please help, I found plenty gold upon our my two plots of land.

Please how do I sell it.

Re: Please Help! I Found Gold On My 2 Plots Of Land.. How Do I Sell It? by thorpido(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Gold coins or gold necklace?
Re: Please Help! I Found Gold On My 2 Plots Of Land.. How Do I Sell It? by majilore(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
You are mad, if you find gold on your land, you won't even come here to make noise.
Stupid man
Local scammer
You are still a learner

15 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Found Gold On My 2 Plots Of Land.. How Do I Sell It? by youngestuk(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
majilore:
You are mad, if you find gold on your land, you won't even come here to make noise.
Stupid man
Local scammer
You are still a learner

grin grin grin

Don’t mind the local MELUMELU.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Found Gold On My 2 Plots Of Land.. How Do I Sell It? by Jaxx123: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
To those that respond to this negatively, u need to go for Deliverance

Because u won't know when ur succees will come

If I know the answer to this...do you think I will be here
Re: Please Help! I Found Gold On My 2 Plots Of Land.. How Do I Sell It? by Wickedtruths: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jaxx123:
Please help, I found plenty gold upon our my two plots of land.

Please how do I sell it.

You may think you're joking or trying to be smart but I pity you. You don't know how gold deals work.
Re: Please Help! I Found Gold On My 2 Plots Of Land.. How Do I Sell It? by stagger: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
You don't just find gold. You have to dig a lot of soil and pan it. A lot of this is done in Nasarawa state so I do not know how you can just "find" gold.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Found Gold On My 2 Plots Of Land.. How Do I Sell It? by Emmysky(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2020
Mr gold digger, oya snap the gold just so that we might believe u

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dolimiary Or Current Account GTB Account Holder Needed / E- Stock Trading / Nigerians Investing In The US Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.