Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation (357 Views)

Check Out Trump's Tweet As #impeachtrump Trends Online / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) / Massive Pro Trump Rally In London" Britain Love Trump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Johnnyessence(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
I'm doing fine, Trump tweet why in Isolation. I only pray for your quick recovery potus. my prayers are for you and the family.

Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Johnnyessence(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
my prayers are for you and the family.

Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Righteousness89(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Awesome!!
All over the World We are Standing in the Gap for you and the First Lady in Prayers to GOD Almighty..

It's the Spiritual that Controls the Physical!

Whether they Like it or Not , you will Fulfill your God Given Assignment.

Only the Rapture will Stop the Victory!

Recover in Speed , Glory and Greater Strength and Wisdom

Those with us are Much More than they that be with them...

GOD BLESS YOU President Trump...
We Love You....

1 Like

Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by helinues: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Quick recovery POTUS
Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by helinues: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
P

Pls, we beg you let it be coherent this time
Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by baliyubla: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Alqaeda, Boko, ISIL and other terrorists after Trump wins his reelection in November with a moonslide.

Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Get well soon...

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Wilstino: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Misleading headline. I suppose you meant 'while...' and not 'why..'
Nonetheless, get well soon Mr President...
Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Johnnyessence(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wilstino:
Misleading headline. I suppse you meant 'while...' and not 'why..'
Nonetheless, get well soon Mr President...
I have edit it back friend.
Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Johnnyessence(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
more comments

Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Righteousness89(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I'm doing fine, Trump tweet why in Isolation. I only pray for your quick recovery potus. my prayers are for you and the family.

Brother Correct the Heading from "Why" to "While"
Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Johnnyessence(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Brother Correct the Heading from "Why" to "While"
OK bro, I will do just that.

1 Like

Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Johnnyessence(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
more response from great fans all over the world

1 Share

Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Johnnyessence(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
more tweets

Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Johnnyessence(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
more

Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Johnnyessence(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
When God calls you to a higher purpose, nothing can stop what He has set into motion. All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained for your life. Isaiah 14:27. Trump you are healed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oga at the top go dey alright las las.
Re: ''Going well thank you for your love'', Trump Tweet While In Isolation by WaywardSon(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Biden Moves On With Transition Plans As Rumours Of Inauguration Guest List Arise / TRUMPS 2ND Impeachment-mike Pence To Invoke The 25th Amendment / US Vows Action Against Election Riggers In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.