Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Actress Chacha Eke’s Marriage Of 7-years To Austin Faani Has Crashed (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chacha Eke’s Marriage Of 7-years To Austin Faani Has Crashed (video) (276 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chacha Eke’s Marriage Of 7-years To Austin Faani Has Crashed (video) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress Chacha Eke’s marriage of 7-years to her husband, Austin Faani has crashed.

The actress made the announcement via her Instagram account but didn’t give much details of what led to the end of her marriage.

She said

"Some people say I am crazy but I am not and I am doing this video to let the whole world know that I am done with the marriage".

“I don’t have a lot to prove that I am done with him but am done, am leaving with my life.

“I can’t say a lot now but you will hear my story. she said.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjqNDQVF_6k

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Rescue Nigeria From SARS And SWAT (full Video) / Moment Air Force Intervened And Slammed Policemen For Shooting At A Crowd (vide / Led To Rest Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.