Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) (38920 Views)

Rehoboth Park And Gardens,bridge Estate, Ibeju-lekki....adron Homes / ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? / Has Anyone Ever Bought Lands Or Properties From Adron Homes Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by izito(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pls call us for your home cleaning
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by RuggedSniper: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
AdronHomesPrope:
In the spirit of the celebration of Nigeria 60th Independence aniversary. As well known, Adron homes and properties Nigeria Limited which is the Nigeria formost real estate company was not left out a bit. Here I will be posting some of the pictures and videos from our celebrations.
AWESOME... Mad sick snap shots! grin #NIGERIA#ADRON

1 Share

Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
Adron Adron.
I remember calling their customer line about their property at Jericho ibadan say I Wan rent their duplex cos the house fine die.
He said 4million for a year rent.
He come be like say I get ear infection like someone in aso rock...
I called back severally say na rent I Wan rent o no be buy.
Dem say na 4million
Since then, na admire I dey always admire their buildings, I no want wahala for myself

They think say Ibadan na Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by Babaken(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
etzskillz:
Una dey celebrate mediocrity.
Well Nigeria is better than North Korea sha
. South Korea is better than Nigeria this life no balance at all.
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by adewad13(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
My own submission is not about celebration but what were they selling that the pictures are full of ladies.
abi males can't work better in that company ni.

1 Like

Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
adewad13:
My own submission is not about celebration but what were they selling that the pictures are full of ladies.
abi males can't work better in that company ni.
Marketing.

1 Like

Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by charli5(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
AdronHomesPrope:
More pictures from Adron homes Independence celebration

Adron homes. Not trusting you guyz again. After u brought out 10000 units housing plan around April 2020 made people pay monthly, till now you have not given them their documents. Saying your GMD have not approved it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by centilad(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Marketing !!!
E go betta for everyone too, wan day
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by sunnyg12(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
I want to sell my half plot @50 percent price in one of their estate.Any buyer please contact me.
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by Shellsploit: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
AdronHomesPrope:
In the spirit of the celebration of Nigeria 60th Independence aniversary. As well known, Adron homes and properties Nigeria Limited which is the Nigeria formost real estate company was not left out a bit. Here I will be posting some of the pictures and videos from our celebrations.

Hi, am interested in helping your company make real estate videos for your prospectve clients.
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by ddooskie(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
AdronHomesPrope:
Can you please shed light on the housing packages you have for residents of Osogbo and environs?
I learnt you just opened an outlet in Osogbo and I have tried checking online for what you've got to offer Osun but couldn't lay my hands on tangible information.
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by MariamAlheri: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
I will love to invest with adron homes if they have landed property that don't exceed 400k.

I'm an Adron Staff, you can reach me on 08069506169 for more enquiries. Thanks.
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by MariamAlheri: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
ddooskie:

Can you please shed light on the housing packages you have for residents of Osogbo and environs?
I learnt you just opened an outlet in Osogbo and I have tried checking online for what you've got to offer Osun but couldn't lay my hands on tangible information.

I'm an Adron Staff. In Osogbo right now, we have our estates at Ede, Oke-Iragbiji and Kajola. You can DM me at 08069506169 for more information. Thanks.
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by AdronHomesPrope: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
ddooskie:

Yes we now have two of our estates at Osogbo. Please call +2347068720710
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Hope una land no be excision in progress them

I've been seeing and reading from people just like your comment. Excision in process them.

Before an Approval will be granted on and landed property, it must be process first. Be it Excision, C of O and so on.

So, selling or buying landed property with an Excision in process is not a bad idea. But if Excision can be granted on the said portion is what an investors need to be put into consideration.

Above all, nobody will force anybody to buy property with Excision in process, there are properties and Estates with already Approved Tittle documents like Excision, Gazette, Governor's Consent, C of O and so on.

What make different here is Price and location.

If anybody need further explanation in relation to real estate investments, feel free to reach out.

Most especially, if you're looking at Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos; the hottest investment destination.
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by AdronHomesPrope: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
charli5:

Adron homes. Not trusting you guyz again. After u brought out 10000 units housing plan around April 2020 made people pay monthly, till now you have not given them their documents. Saying your GMD have not approved it.
Let discuss on this, please call +2347068720710

1 Like

Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by Chigo247(m): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2020
Naija is 60 yrs and 1 day stop cerebrating she is old
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by Okorie72: 2:13am On Oct 04, 2020

Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by seguno2: 2:32am On Oct 04, 2020
etzskillz:
Una dey celebrate mediocrity.
Well Nigeria is better than North Korea sha

In what areas please?

1 Like

Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:36am On Oct 04, 2020
You're absolutely right my dear because the kontiri is already in upside down awkward position.

Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2020
instead of their staffs to demand for better salary and commission, they are celebrating independence.
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by Myself2(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Freshfish4:
This is the worst independence celebration since 1999.

Hehehehe
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) by AdronHomesPrope: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Treasure park and gardens(Downtown Estate) Shimawa.
Plot of land size:#540sqm
Actual price:#5M
Discounted price: #3M
Initial deposit:#200K
Balance within 1 to 12 months
Available for Residential, Investment and Commercial
place order: +2347068720710

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) / BUY YOUR LAND IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE IN A NICE & SUITABLE LOCATION... / Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.