Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Practical Hacks: How To Turn The Bad Economy Into A Time Of Advantage For You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Practical Hacks: How To Turn The Bad Economy Into A Time Of Advantage For You? (229 Views)

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed / Fitch: Buhari’s CBN Policies May Drag Nigerian Economy Into Crisis / Buhari’s Food Importation Ban Could Drag The Nigerian Economy Into Misery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Hacks: How To Turn The Bad Economy Into A Time Of Advantage For You? by dumahi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
It is such a difficult time for many people now in Nigeria. All you need to feel it is to be on any street across the length and breadth of the country. So many people are going very hungry and many of them are clearly slipping into despair. But, do you have to despair at this time? No, you don't have to. Instead, these hard times can actually turn out to be one of your best ever. But just how could this happen?

What we call problems are actually opportunities waiting to be harvested by some people. So, while some people complain about the problems, others are busy harvesting the opportunities hiding in those problems. These 'heavens' and 'hells' are existing at the same times, places, and circumstances. Isn't it funny? 

A time of a bad economy is a time when there are too many problems. So, how to turn such a time to advantage is to get solutions to those many problems. Not only do you make money, you also feel extremely fulfilled to know you are a part of the solution. Think of someone paying you and also thanking you profusely and you know what it feels like to solve people's real problems even if you are selling the solution to them.

But, many times, the problem is that people do not know exactly how to go about harvesting the opportunities around them. So, I am going to be sharing a set of practical ideas on real opportunities that are available throughout the country that people can lay hold on and use them to turn the time of disadvantage to a time of advantages instead.

NOTE: Anyone who cares to be a part of this can follow this thread. If you are following, please comment 'following' so that I will know if anyone is listening at all. This way, I will know whether to continue or to do something better with my spare time. Please, DO NOT QUOTE to avoid covering the space. Also, if you use this space for advertizing, I will report it to the Admin
Re: Practical Hacks: How To Turn The Bad Economy Into A Time Of Advantage For You? by olus01(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
FOLLOWING
Re: Practical Hacks: How To Turn The Bad Economy Into A Time Of Advantage For You? by Overself: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Following

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa State Governor Channel It’s Energy Towards Building A Solid Foundation / Buhari Presents N13.08trn 2021 Budget Proposal To National Assembly Members. / Customs Generates N13.11bn From Onne Ports In September – Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.