Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

We Buy Used Cars, Send What You Have For Sale.. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We Buy Used Cars, Send What You Have For Sale.. (344 Views)

I Need A Car Of 1.1 To 1.2m To Resell!! Send What You Have. / Official Copart Nigeria Is Here. Buy Used USA and Canada Cars Direct From Copart / Ship Cars & Send Goods Yourself From Montreal, Canada To Africa, Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Buy Used Cars, Send What You Have For Sale.. by leonn(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hello, Do you have cars you would like to sell off and you reside in Lagos...then we are ready and willing to buy from you @ very reasonable price.

Do you have....
Toyota
Honda
Nissan
Kindly send pictures of what you have on WHATSAPP (08068746048) so we can inspect and negotiate.

Kindly Note!!!
We only buy vehicles with genuine documents and custom paper.
Re: We Buy Used Cars, Send What You Have For Sale.. by yemobrown(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hyundai accent 2008 manual transmission. Ac OK . milage is about 72000 kmph used.

Reach me through my email attached to my moniker (identity).

I will share my cell digit in our mail correspondence.

Hoping to read from you.

Re: We Buy Used Cars, Send What You Have For Sale.. by tommylee(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oga why don't u drop ur whatsapp number instead so people can reach u dere earlier cos uploading pics here is not easy.
Is just a simple business advice and it also eliminates suspicion
Re: We Buy Used Cars, Send What You Have For Sale.. by leonn(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Thanks so much @ tommylee, I will do just that....
tommylee:
Oga why don't u drop ur whatsapp number instead so people can reach u dere earlier cos uploading pics here is not easy.
Is just a simple business advice and it also eliminates suspicion
Re: We Buy Used Cars, Send What You Have For Sale.. by leonn(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sell your cars for Cash.....
*Toyota
*Honda
*Nissan
Re: We Buy Used Cars, Send What You Have For Sale.. by leonn(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Send what you have on WHATSAPP 08068746048
If you have TOYOTA COROLLA 04-07 we would buy at exactly market value depending on the present state of the vehicle...

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Fingers Giveaway.... 2008 Benz Fullest Option......2.7 / 2008 Lexus Es350 Full Option With Navigation Screen.. Going For 3.6m / 2004 Corolla Grey Colour For Sale For #2.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.