Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo (7358 Views)

Breaking: What's Difference Between Tinubu Collapsed & Tinubu Died? Minna Rally / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) / Land Scandal: Minister Awards Choice Plots Of Land To Politicians. Sahara Repo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by farem: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tinubu Died At A Time Nigeria, Lagos Needed His Wealth Of Experience', Sanwo-Olu Says Of Ex-Lagos Head Of Service
Tinubu died in Abuja on Wednesday at the age of 75 after a brief illness.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKSEP 06, 2019

Former Head of Service in Lagos State, Alhaji Rafiu Tinubu is dead.

Tinubu died in Abuja on Wednesday at the age of 75 after a brief illness.

A statement signed by Gboyega Akosile, Chief Press Secretary to Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, described Tinubu’s death as a huge loss.

Sanwo-Olu sympathized with Tinubu’s family, the deceased’s friends and associates.

“Alhaji Tinubu’s demise came at a time the nation and Lagos, in particular, needed his wealth of experience the most.

“As experienced administrator per excellence, we certainly will miss the late Alhaji Tinubu’s counsel on matters of importance in the state civil service.”

The governor said the former head of service would be remembered for the “laudable achievements”.

Sanwo-Olu said: “We can’t forget the contributions of late Alhaji Rafiu Tinubu towards the professionalization of Lagos civil service. His quest for excellence and exemplary leadership were a hallmark of his earthly sojourn.

“We sympathise with the Tinubu family, especially our National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, wife and children of the deceased and the entire extended families of the late elder statesman.

“I pray that Almighty Allah grant the late Alhaji Rafiu Tinubu Al-Janah Firdaus and grant members of the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/06/tinubu-died-time-nigeria-lagos-needed-his-wealth-experience-sanwo-olu-says-ex-lagos-head

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by Amotolongbo(f): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Some people will think it is Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Some people will think it is Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Arrrrrrrh

grin grin especially his haters.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by Saao(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
I don't want to celebrate people death but I almost did, I thought Lagos is free atlast. Rip

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by StagethemTVee: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
This OP is from instablog9ja...caption is mad oh
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by gasparpisciotta: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Op wishes to confuse us same way democrats secretly wish Trump will not recover from his illness.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by openbusiness6: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
May God continue to have mercy on me

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by BlackfireX: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chai... Ticket don cut grin
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by tamdun: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Op no fit make heaven cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by youngblaq: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
I guess I understand your intentions op.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by adenigga(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
It's highly unfair to Bola Tinubu no matter how hatred you harbour against him. I'm not his supporter o, but life is not that bad.

What do you want to achieve with this post?

Jagaban is more popular with that name.

Also, what happened as far back as last year September, haba! Fear God o, because of ''likes'' & number of views.

Moderators, please be guided now. Some people will not read the details before spreading the news & Nairaland forum name will be tainted.

To the guy that posted this thread....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by Bimpe29: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by Yobabad: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hope is the one from Osun state, the bullon van champion
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by wittyt98(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
See comments grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by wittyt98(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Op, U dey ment I swr grin grin

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by Marine54(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by osamz007: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Op shey u dey high ni.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by Fleshly: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
I thought he's the brown teeth drug sniffing baron.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by CHARLOE(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Misleading topic
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by naija4life247: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
The Jagaban will live beyond 100. His mother died at 98. Old age is hereditary in the Tinubu family.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by IamWonderful: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by naija4life247: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fleshly:
I thought he's the brown teeth drug sniffing baron.

The man you wish is your father. I understand your fraustration.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by naija4life247: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Saao:
I don't want to celebrate people death but I almost did, I thought Lagos is free atlast. Rip

Many of those that wished Buhari death have been buried including the father and mother of Mazi Lamidi Cownu. Same thing as the Jagaban, his mlther died at 98, the Jagaban will live beyond 100 and several of those who wish him death will be buried before him. Wish for others only what you wish for yourself.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by Karemarealty288(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
This news go sweet .....see as they rush enter....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by Saao(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
naija4life247:

Many of those that wished Buhari death have been buried including the father and mother of Mazi Lamidi Cownu. Same thing as the Jagaban, his mlther died at 98, the Jagaban will live beyond 100 and several of those who wish him death will be buried before him. Wish for others only what you wish for yourself.
u make no sense to me but if you want to die goodluck to u, for me 100 years for me is a premature death, so at 100 years will as strong as 20 years guy.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by BuhariAdvocate: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Your intention is fully known Rest in perfect peace Alhaji Rafiu Tinubu.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa / Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo / Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.