Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Icons Call For N15m Donation To Buy Bbnaija Winner, Laycon A Benz, Studio Equipm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Icons Call For N15m Donation To Buy Bbnaija Winner, Laycon A Benz, Studio Equipm (302 Views)

Eight Things To Know About Bbnaija Winner Laycon / I Built A House, Bought A Benz, Bought Car For My Dad – 20-year-old Big Boy List / Surgery: Davido Donates N15m To Staff Of MM Airport, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icons Call For N15m Donation To Buy Bbnaija Winner, Laycon A Benz, Studio Equipm by Emmanuel2420: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Some Icons, fans of the Big brother Naija 2020 winner, Laycon have called for a N15 million naira donation in preparation for his upcoming birthday in November.

According to the Icon identified as Akanni of Lagos, who shared the update on the microblogging site, Twitter said the donation is to help buy the bbnaija winner a Mercedes Benz car and studio equipments.

It was alleged that the singer had mentioned that he wishes to own a home studio and a Mercedes Benz during his stay in the bbnaija house.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/03/icons-call-for-n15m-donation-to-buy-bbnaija-winner-laycon-a-benz-studio-equipments/
Re: Icons Call For N15m Donation To Buy Bbnaija Winner, Laycon A Benz, Studio Equipm by Olamotad: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
I tot he just won 85m.
Re: Icons Call For N15m Donation To Buy Bbnaija Winner, Laycon A Benz, Studio Equipm by SEGLIZ: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Olamotad:
I tot he just won 85m.

foolishness is in the air drilling through this nasty bbn followers.
Re: Icons Call For N15m Donation To Buy Bbnaija Winner, Laycon A Benz, Studio Equipm by overdrive(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Olamotad:
I tot he just won 85m.

E shock you ba? Some of those icons no get bicycle!!!

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protesters Shut Down Oshodi-apapa Expressway [VIDEO] / #endsars: Nigerians Call For Boycott Of Access Bank For Freezing Protesters Acco / Yao Ming Height In Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.