Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Kiddwaya’s Mother Approves Of Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya’s Mother Approves Of Erica (271 Views)

Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Meets Erica, Shares Hug As She Approves Of Their Union / Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love / Adekunle Gold’s Mother Approves Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya’s Mother Approves Of Erica by tonyluyi1985: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Susan Waya, Kiddwaya’s mother attended an event organized by the elites – fans of Erica for her in Abuja.
The event was held on October 2nd in the Federal Capital City and she said she attended it to show her support for Erica who is the love interest of her son Kiddwaya.
She said: "I see myself in this little lady and I'm here to support her. I can't replace her mother but she's my daughter. And today, I want to confirm to you, I am KiddRica."
She hugged and kissed Erica after her emotion laden speech.
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/10/03/kiddwayas-mother-approves-of-erica/

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian, Check This Out. / Bbnaija 2019 Winner Mercy Eke Allegedly Dumps Ike For A New Man / I Will Retire From Music Soon – Davido (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.