Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' (2668 Views)

Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by Valentine247: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Aliyu, the son of former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar, on Saturday, tied the nuptial knot with Fatima, the daughter of former EFCC chairman, Nuhu Ribadu.

The wedding which took place at 18 Mambilla Street, Aso Drive, Abuja on Saturday, was attended by many dignitaries from around the country.

Among them are the APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, APC former National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande, among others.

Interestingly, although both parents are from Adamawa State, they belong to different political parties. Atiku, who bears the title of Wazirin Adamawa, is a member of the PDP, while Ribadu, once flirted with PDP, but is now a member of the All Progressives Congress.

Consequently, while expressing his joy and appreciation after the event, the former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar, in a statement, said: "On behalf of my family, I express my deepest appreciation to all leaders, associates and friends who came from far and near to grace the wedding Fatiha of my son, Aliyu Atiku to Fatima Ribadu in Abuja."

May their union be blessed and may the Almighty Allah grant you all journey mercies to your various destinations. He added.

Sequel to this, many Nigerians have said there may possibly be some alliance between the APC National leader, Ahmed Tinubu with Atiku Abubakar, come 2023.

However, do you think this can happen, as both seems to be nursing Presidential ambition.

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/10/03/photos-tinubu-bisi-akande-ganduje-grace-atiku-sons-wedding-with-nuhu-ribadus-daughter/

Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by frankyychiji(f): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nigeria's problem under one roof.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by mustmust(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why is the bride trying to give APC leader her side .she just turned away from him
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by LosC: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by donbachi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Na their way.
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by solmus: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tinubu and Atiku are very good friends and Ribadu is also one of their friends

ACN family coming together.. even Buni the Yobe state governor and APC chairman attended
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by oluwadabira222(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
That place should just explode 60% of nigeria problem is gone! Too much brain will not kill me!
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by slivertongue: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
the elites are united in what they take from Nigeria and Nigerians.

happy married life to the new couple jare
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by LibertyRep: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
They're business and political partners.

Tinubu is closer to Atiku than to Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by wallex1983(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
LibertyRep:
They're business and political partners.

Tinubu is closer to Atiku than to Buhari.

That's just the gospel truth

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by wallex1983(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Since 2015, Tinubu had never insulted Atiku, while Atiku never insulted Tinubu.

They have mutual respect...

But for love for power, they would have been best of clearly associates.
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by BlackfireX: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
I pity any idddiiooot that die for any politician grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by michlins(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Heads of APC attending an occasion of the head of PDP.

You are in your house throwing insults up and about in your fight of defending them.

Who used your head sir and ma'am?
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by sodiqapril(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tinubu and Atiku are political enemies but in real life they are as close as anything...same goes to tinubu and most of other politicians ... politics is just a game to them , outside that they feast together ..so jokes on you whoever decides to die for Nigerian politicians
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by Bimpe29: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Happy married life to them.
They have been dividing the common man along the political lines.
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by zickyclef: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
After them go come de wine us .apc dis pdp dat.
either we team up and face our politheifians or bro Hussle ur way out of poverty.
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by chriskosherbal(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
These guyz will never stop amazing me grin

See signature
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Atiku/Tinubu 2023 undecided
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by wittyt98(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
frankyychiji:
if only i have the ability to appear and disappear. I'll visit one of their social gatherings ( weddings, conferences, hearings etc) with an atomic bomb, wait for the timer to hit 05:00sec, drop the bomb and disappear grin grin. the news will be the big talk for every print and Broadcast media for weeks grin no amount of DSS, police or private body guard can save them

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by frankyychiji(f): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
wittyt98:
if only i have the ability to appear and disappear. I'll visit one of their social gatherings ( weddings, conferences, hearings etc) with an atomic bomb, wait for the timer to hit 05:00sec, drop the bomb and disappear grin grin. the news will be the big talk for every print and Broadcast media for weeks grin no amount of DSS, police or private body guard can save them
Lawd! You cracked me up badly with this grin grin
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by Auladimeji(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
oluwadabira222:
That place should just explode 60% of nigeria problem is gone! Too much brain will not kill me!
You lack wisdom jare undecided
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by oluwaseun89333: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tinubu and Atiku are very good acquaintances and Ribadu is also one of their acquaintancesACN relatives coming together.. even Buni the Yobe federal guv and APC executive attended
Re: Photos: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Ganduje Grace Atiku Son's Wedding With Nuhu Ribadu' by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
frankyychiji:
If only Bokoharam had paid the venue a visit

Nigeria's problem for reduce small

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Nigerian Army Flag? / President Muhammadu Buhari Sits On A Chair While In The Mosque (photos) / When Two Politician Brothers And Their Lecturer Brother Visit Home. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.