Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

BB Naija Ebuka Obi Uchendu Shows Off His Wife, Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Ch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BB Naija Ebuka Obi Uchendu Shows Off His Wife, Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Ch (2550 Views)

Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Naija Ebuka Obi Uchendu Shows Off His Wife, Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Ch by Valentine247: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/10/03/bb-naija-ebuka-obi-uchendu-shows-off-his-wife-celebrates-wedding-anniversary/

Traditional wedding anniversary is part of the anniversaries that couples regard as a big celebration. So far we alive, there are many things to celebrate and be thankful of. Traditional marriage has to do with fulfilling the cultures and traditions of the village from where the Bride comes from. Going to the root, presenting the couple to their ancestors for blessings. Marriage is not for kids, it's for adults from two different backgrounds coming together to become husband and wife. Going far in marriage is not something couples take lying low, because they know that not all marriages succeed in the long run. Our very own BB Naija Host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu is celebrating his traditional wedding anniversary today. It's really a thing of joy to see one's marriage survive all the thorns and hardships associated with marriage.

Just few minutes ago, Ebuka shared pictures of his Traditional marriage with his wife that took place five years ago. He took out his time to drop a lovely note, and I quote thus, "Five years ago today, I slurped your tasty palm wine and you ate up my kola nut, Happy tradiversary baby. This is lovely. Ebuka is indeed lovely. Take a look at their traditional wedding photos below as shared by him

Take out time to wish Ebuka Obi Uchendu a happy traditional wedding anniversary.

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/10/03/bb-naija-ebuka-obi-uchendu-shows-off-his-wife-celebrates-wedding-anniversary/

Re: BB Naija Ebuka Obi Uchendu Shows Off His Wife, Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Ch by donbachi(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
The only guy dat dresses fine...just to deliver bad news.

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija Ebuka Obi Uchendu Shows Off His Wife, Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Ch by nakaman: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
I was forced to google the owner of bb naija, and this guy name was everywhere, happy anniversary bro .

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Ebuka Obi Uchendu Shows Off His Wife, Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Ch by mayor1814: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ebuka, keep shining. nice one man. I remember that year, I think 2006, when katung nominated you for eviction in BBN you couldn't believe it because you took him as a very close friend. WHEN ASKED WHY HE NOMINATED U, HE SAID HE SAW U AS THE STRONGEST CONTENDER.

FAST FORWARD TO 2020, IT'S EBUKA THAT IS REALLY SHINING AND GETTING ALL THE ENDORSEMENTS AND HEAD LINES.

we don't even know what katung is up to now sef.

3 Likes

Re: BB Naija Ebuka Obi Uchendu Shows Off His Wife, Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Ch by Netanya(f): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
mayor1814:
Ebuka, keep shining. nice one man. I remember that year, I think 2006, when katung nominated you for eviction in BBN you couldn't believe it because you took him as a very close friend. WHEN ASKED WHY HE NOMINATED U, HE SAID HE SAW U AS THE STRONGEST CONTENDER.

FAST FORWARD TO 2020, IT'S EBUKA THAT IS REALLY SHINING AND GETTING ALL THE ENDORSEMENTS AND HEAD LINES.

we don't even know what katung is up to now sef.
you've been watching BBN since 2006 ?

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija Ebuka Obi Uchendu Shows Off His Wife, Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Ch by Vulcanheph(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
" I slurped Your tasty Palm wine and you Ate my kolanut" .....am i the only one that noticed the sexual innuendos In that statement. wink
Re: BB Naija Ebuka Obi Uchendu Shows Off His Wife, Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Ch by NobleAngell(f): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congrats. At least 2 good news (Yours and IK's anniversaries) but 1 bad news (Chacha's divorce).
Re: BB Naija Ebuka Obi Uchendu Shows Off His Wife, Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Ch by NobleAngell(f): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Vulcanheph:
" I slurped Your tasty Palm wine and you Ate my kolanut" .....am i the only one that noticed the sexual innuendos In that statement. wink
Yes you're the only one with a dirty mind. The rest of us are very pure at heart.
Re: BB Naija Ebuka Obi Uchendu Shows Off His Wife, Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Ch by Vulcanheph(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Yes you're the only one with a dirty mind. The rest of us are very pure at heart.
gringringringringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savages Reaction To Her Online S£x Tape – “I Enjoyed The D*CK” She Said In / D’banj Gives Naeto C A Car [2012 Porsche Cayenne] As Wedding Gift / Full List Of Celebrities Who Have Contributed For OJB Jezreel’s Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.