Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

How To Get Unlimited Data With MTN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get Unlimited Data With MTN (377 Views)

Build A Thriving And Financially Rewarding Career With MTN. / Get Unlimited Data Hack From MTN For 1000 / July 2019 MTN Free Browsing Cheat ( Unlimited Data) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Data With MTN by Boblorhd(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
How many times do you subscribe in a month? Numerous times right? For me I do so about 4 times in a month, but after I learnt a new trick on how to get unlimited data with MTN I haven't subscribed for weeks and I have been using data.

With just a new Sim and 1200 airtime, I can show you how to get unlimited data and you won't have to worry about subscribing again. The funny thing is that you will be the one controlling the amount of data you want. As much as you want.

If you are interested in learning this, I'm holding a class on Monday where I will be teaching people this new trick to get unlimited data and there is limited slot for the class. The class fee is just 1000.

If you want to sign up, reach out to me on WhatsApp through: 08146752272.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Accountant's Self-analysis Of IT Skills, What Level Are You / Done / Discover A TINY LITTLE Crazy Steps That Can Land You Mad Sales This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.