Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,744 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

11 Year Old Girl Raped To Death By 4 Men In Lagos State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 Year Old Girl Raped To Death By 4 Men In Lagos State (634 Views)

Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Year Old Girl Raped To Death By 4 Men In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why do some men like raping women?? Have you asked yourself this question?? From what i learnt about this rape of a thing and why it may not end, some men have a fetish for rape, rape turns them on the most, they like the idea of forcing and dominating a woman on the floor while she is screaming and crying. After the act, they kill the girl so she doesn't expose them. Its so sad, especially youngs girls they can easily dominate and you know the v@gina is still fresh so sweeter for them to enjoy... Girls, you got to be really careful around men and you got to learn to protect and defend yourself when these animalistic men try to attack! I met a man in the bus some time ago, he was telling me how he enjoys dragging women into the bush and knacking them, he told me ''that one sweet pass'' even telling me to follow him inside the bush. You see the way most of them reason that's why i fear this rape of a thing won't end so women be very careful and learn to be armed when moving alone especially at night and in lonely places.
Click on the link and read the sad news of a 11 year old girl raped to death by 4 men in Lagos state. My question is the eye witness who saw the 4 men, why didn't they try to stop them before they finish raping and killing the innocent girl and escaping?? All these eye witnessses self!! angry grin https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/justiceforfavor-11-year-old-girl-running-errands-gang-raped-to-death-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: 11 Year Old Girl Raped To Death By 4 Men In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
cry
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Raped To Death By 4 Men In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
So sad, why do people rape?
Death sentence should be the penalty for rape, it's really getting out of hands.
This minor was ganged raped, Oh! God have mercy, may her gentle soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Raped To Death By 4 Men In Lagos State by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Pa3cia:
So sad, why do people rape?
Death sentence should be the penalty for rape, it's really getting out of hands.
This minor was ganged raped, Oh! God have mercy, may her gentle soul rest in peace, Amen.
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 11 Year Old Girl Raped To Death By 4 Men In Lagos State by SarutobiEky(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2020
The world is filled with Vermin. Sometimes it's not enough to sentence these paedophiles and rapists generally. I think a death sentence would be more suitable. No more handing the slap-on-the-wrist sentence. Kill those fvckers off and let real justice be served. My only fear in that is some evil women who might want to get back at the opposite sex might take advantage of this. Sighs, it's sad. cry

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Reacts After Nigerians Dragged Him For Allegedly Supporting...... / 'nudity Is Distasteful" Actor Uche Madagwu Slams Singer Tiwa Savage / Laycon's Reaction When His Song "Nobody Remix" Was Played In Dorathy's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.