Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,528 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Kanyamata Will Not Work On Me, Some Ladies Have Tried – Pretty Mike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanyamata Will Not Work On Me, Some Ladies Have Tried – Pretty Mike (439 Views)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanyamata Will Not Work On Me, Some Ladies Have Tried – Pretty Mike by jgurus: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nigerian socialite and club owner, Mike Nwogu, aka Pretty Mike, has made a shocking revelation of women trying to get his attention using Kayanmata (pleasure enhancer), According To Him It Doesn’t Work On Him.

The Self-Acclaimed Pretty Mike Of Lagos Stated During An Interview With Saturday Beats That He Had A Line-Up Of Women Around Him Who Wants Him To Leave His Nightclub Business To Get Married.

In His Words, “I Call Myself Husband Material Because I Am Still A Bachelor And I Have To Market Myself For The Ladies. I Am Just Letting Them Know That I Am A Potential Husband, Though I Am Not Easy To Get.

“Kanyamata (Sex Herbs And Potions) Will Not Work On Me. Some Ladies Have Tried It But It Did Not Work. I Am Friends With All The Kanyamata Sellers, So It Would Be A Fruitless Effort.

“Some people think I am a sex addict or that I jump in bed with women but they forget that I am in women’s business as a nightclub owner.

“My Business Makes Me An Entertainer And I Cannot Afford To Be Boring. I Am Not What People See On Instagram. I Am Not A Randy Man That Would Jump Into Bed With Anything In Skirt.

“People Think I Have A Lot Of Lovers But I Don’t. The Stories People Hear Or Believe About Me Make Me Popular And Attract Customers To My Club.

“If I Was A Boring Subject, People Would Not Want To Associate Themselves With Me. However, People Are Curious About My Personality And It Is Good Business For Me.”

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/10/03/kanyamata-will-not-work-on-me-some-ladies-have-tried-pretty-mike/

Re: Kanyamata Will Not Work On Me, Some Ladies Have Tried – Pretty Mike by EmptyGarden(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
This miscreant still dey?
Re: Kanyamata Will Not Work On Me, Some Ladies Have Tried – Pretty Mike by Vyzz: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
wink

(1) (Reply)

You Should Know This. [Photos] / Dj Kotech And Other Celebrities Joins #ENDSARS Protest In Ughelli, Delta State / Kylie Jenner: The Only Female Billionaire Celebrity In The USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.