Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Fighting Is Bad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fighting Is Bad (247 Views)

Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police / Britain Drops Terror Charges Against Ex-soldier For Fighting IS / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Is Bad by Hotzone(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please, my people, make una stop fighting. If anyone insults you, kukuma walk always or u can even reply with thank you Sir. I had a shock of my life this evening. As I was driving with my new car along chukwuma nwoha inside Owerri, one one driver just swerve lane from opposite direction and bash my car. Instead of the pumpkin to apologize, niggie was raining insult on me on top my bumper wey don bend. As I just highlighted from the car, see blow! Just one blow to the lips, this bougie just fall, hit his back head for one small block, begin freeze cold. Omo, see para for my body. My fiancée is sick at home and I just rushed to the supermarket at Ikenegbu layout to pick some stuffs. Mob begin mob me. I gather moral, ignore the beatings, position the man in a sitting way. I begin beg them make them bring water water as blood dey commot from the man mouth, nose and head. Some of them begin feel pity for me while some were like “with this kine muscle u use kill the man?’” As them dey pour the man water, the mugu begin move small. Meanwhile, I no wan make these crazy niggies know sey me na olokpa so I just maintain low profile while looking for easy and shortest way to settle the matter. Finally, 20k commot from my pocket enter the man hand even as rain dey beat me turn turn. I enter my house dripping water, entered through the back door, still wondering how to tell my babe the story.
Lesson: no punch anyone anymore!
I thank my God
Re: Fighting Is Bad by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmm...you sure say na real life tori b dis abi u de try gather likes.
Re: Fighting Is Bad by Hotzone(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Crenzywilliams:
Hmm...you sure say na real life tori b dis abi u de try gather likes.

I just said it, either u believe and learn from my experience or u ignore. The choice is urs

(1) (Reply)

1 Killed As #endsars Protest Turns Violent In Surulere (videos) / CNN Or FGN: Who Is Right About The #endsars Lekki Toll Gate Shootings? / Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.