Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News (58411 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV / Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation / 2019: Agbakoba, Olawepo-hashim, Others Team Up To Wrest Power From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by frankyychiji(f): 10:08am On Oct 04, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
IGBO'S RIGHT NOW, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha..

Nothing will change

Edo still won't be Lagos

Tinubu remains in IDP camp

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by talivite: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2020
I guess the first embarrassment wasn't enough for them.
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by talivite: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2020
I guess the first embarrassment wasn't enough for them.
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by Deepthoughts: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2020
dre11:

[url=https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/03/obaseki-in-trouble-how-apc-planned-to-wrest-power-from-him/][/url]
Apc is just a den of criminal minded political desperados n power mongers,in fact the real meaning of Apc should be "Association of political criminals".
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by BIGGESThead6: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2020
frankyychiji:
Hahahaha..

Nothing will change

Edo still won't be Lagos

Tinubu remains in IDP camp

Nothing change in the EAst.

Hope Uzodinma remain Imo State Governor.

Anambra remain an Igala State.

The East remain Landlocked.

The Governor of Enugu remains an Igbo MUSLIM.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by frankyychiji(f): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Nothing change in the EAst.

Hope Uzodinma remain Imo State Governor.

Anambra remain an Igala State.

The East remain Landlocked.

The Governor of Enugu remains an Igbo MUSLIM.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Hahaha Hahahahaa hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2020
EDO WILL NEVER HAVE A SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by jimter44(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2020
Luckydubby7:
This man is jobless.
Your president have taken glory of that election.

Indeed, he is jobless. The supreme Court has consistently held that where a constant has SSCE certificate even with 9 passes and he forges a degree certificate to contest an election, the court can not upturned his election, because he has used the SSCE certificate which is the minimum qualification for any elective in Nigeria. Moreover, the degree certificate did not give him an added advantage to contest the election. I believe, he even a primary school certificate.
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by frankyychiji(f): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The more powerful hands in APC who conspired against Oshiomhole, raising up the judiciary against Oshiomhole just immediately after disqualifying Obaseki from contesting on the APC platform and working with PDP to win Edo State will continue their work at the judiciary.

Oshiomhole and Ize-Iyamu won’t succeed even with their “technical ground”
Thank you for this. I have said this somewhere but in a different language.

The same APC cabal opposed to Oshiomole and Tinubu and pulling all the strings from behind, are still there at the courts.
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by gurusprout: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Which fact do they want to establish? That he doesn't have a paper? You and your ilks are just chasing wild dreams, even University of Ibadan came out to state categorically that Obaseki is a bonafide graduate of the school.

Who are your ilks?
Unlike you, I don't carry any politician on my head like gala. I just read their news to stay current and for entertainment. If you read well, you'll have seen that I striked out a word in my comment. It wasn't a mistake.

"Obaseki is God's choice". Lol, you people better leave God out of your filthy politics.
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by Timatayo1: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2020
We are waiting
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by Antoeni(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2020
E don Set

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by SOJOSEPH(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Wambai, continue to masturbate yourslef.

Edo no be Imo

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by naijadefender: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Fake news from the pit of hell. The APC scribe is presenting alternative facts. Why didn't he mention the specific Supreme court ruling he is referring to. Incase, he has forgotten, the candidacy of Uche Nwosu in imo state was voided by the Supreme court because he was validly nominated by APC faction led by Rochas Okorocha after winning the primaries. And also won primaries in Action Alliance (AA) and was validly nominated, and on whose candidacy he ran for the 2019 Guber polls in Imo state.
In the case of Gov. Obaseki, although he purchased the Expression of interest form from APC he was disqualified and not nominated.

He should not mix up any issues here!!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by Regie2bless: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Dis charge and bail lawyer should be concern about ize iyamu 700m case in court, a suit challenging his apc nomination, a suit disqualifying his deputy governor for various name in his certificate. So many things to keep him busy not obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by sam1919: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Keep giving POI assurance so he can waste more money! The man nor get sense

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by okorogodwin4(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Which paper did the president submit to INEC and which university did he attend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by leTrizzle: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2020
These mofos didnt know he was without any qualifications when he was their gubernatorial flag bearer in 2016 abi? This country worse pass zoo.
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by hohafrank(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2020
With all technicalities against Buhari,he is still the sitting president.Let them go and find better things to do jare.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by Dminister(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

My coment pain this Obaseki supporter well, knowing that Pastor İze Iyamu is the next Supreme Court Governor in Edo state. grin grin grin grin

Don't worry after supreme court judgement you will not cry but commit suicide. The election results only made you cry, you didn't commit suicide even when you wanted to. This time around you will commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
daddytime:
Trash as usual.

He said Obaseki won the election because some APC governors conspired with the PDP to defeat Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu because of Adams Oshiomhole.

So, na the APC governors cast their votes to help Obaseki win the election with a landslide?

Moronic illiterate man.

Obaseki no get paper indeed.
what the egoistic buff said is actually an insult and a slap on the face to the Edo citizens who came out to vote for Obaseki. You are completely correct there

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by Bigii(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Edo no be IMO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by Olakunleyakub(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
It is obvious you are a pdd member but I wonder how most of you lost the truth and dignity cos of any party cos they are all the same.
It is possible for APC to.succeed in court if their acclaimed technicalities is genue cos that was the same the technicality was used to remove both IMO and bayesal governors respectively.
Amotolongbo:
The more powerful hands in APC who conspired against Oshiomhole, raising up the judiciary against Oshiomhole just immediately after disqualifying Obaseki from contesting on the APC platform and working with PDP to win Edo State will continue their work at the judiciary.

Oshiomhole and Ize-Iyamu won’t succeed even with their “technical ground”
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by Olakunleyakub(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Am not a politician neither belongs to any political party or political paundit but ur comment is the most sensible and credible av seen so far on this thread. Obaseki won the election no doubt about it but they said his qualification to context was questionable and if those allegations and technicality happens to be true den we should be expecting another bayelsa case in Edo.
gurusprout:

APC isn't saying that Obaseki lost the election. They're saying he is an illegal contestant. If they're able to establish this fact then Obaseki is a gonner.
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by Amotolongbo(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
Olakunleyakub:
It is obvious you are a pdd member but I wonder how most of you lost the truth and dignity cos of any party cos they are all the same.
It is possible for APC to.succeed in court if their acclaimed technicalities is genue cos that was the same the technicality was used to remove both IMO and bayesal governors respectively.
[/s]What the hell is this one blabbering now?
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by okuta007: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
This one is perpetually stuck in the first stage of grief which is DENIAL grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways - I dare him to go to court, maybe God has not finished dealing with them yet until Oshomole and Ize Iyamu end up in prison they won’t stop- By the time video evidence emerge on how the APC was buying votes publicly and the perpetrators are arrested and in the course of prosecution, they sing out the names of how they got the funds and who gave them the money to buy votes- when those acts are traced to Ize Iyamu and Oshomole, then they will be begging to have their freedom from prison - no be to recapture Government house matter dem go dey talk about again.

I know a man like a Oshomole is not smart enough to know when to pull back and chill, he takes every bait to fight back even when he is ill equipped for the fight and then he gets consumed. If you ask me, his lack of proper education is his undoing. Cramming Michael West dictionary can only get you far enough to speak to news reporters and appear intelligent- but he lacks critical thinking skills which comes with embracing the full curriculum of higher education

I know he is the one using this man to test the waters on what they may do next but he should learn from his own story, “the jungle contains those things that hunt the hunters” - I predicted it here sometime ago that Osho willl end up in prison and that is where he should be because him no dey hear word, bring it on and hope you can defend the vote buying that was happening on election day caught on camera grin

Lastly, as long as Obaseki’s 3 credit result is better than Buhari’s 5 F9 results, then we don’t have a problem, we will remind the Supreme court of Buhari’s result as a reference point - thrash, next please grin
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by shyvicky: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Edo no be imo
Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by okuta007: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
shyvicky:
Edo no be imo

exactly bro - If the APC is a responsible party, they should release a press statement dissociating themselves from the senseless rant by this man. For a party stalwart to be bragging with the supreme court as a biased arm of government that will give the APC an undeserved victory is one that should come with great consequences which includes but not limited to : EXPULSION FROM THE PARTY and Prosecution.

But hey, this is Zoogeria, where ethics are alien concepts and every semi literate braggart is a political analyst on Morning Sunrise TV show - rabbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by okuta007: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
frankyychiji:
Thank you for this. I have said this somewhere but in a different language.

The same APC cabal opposed to Oshiomole and Tinubu and pulling all the strings from behind, are still there at the courts.

until this same Cabal send Tinubu and Oshopikin to prison they won’t stop and the worst mistake Tinubu and Oshomole will make is to take the bait - trust me they want to jail them for sharing money in Edo and they are pushing them to take up this case so they can conveniently put them in prison - make una receive sense oooo- Osho, at least you can read and write, read what Balewa did to Awolowo in 1964, receive sense oooo

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News by haffaze777(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Akinwunmi Ambode's Swearing In As Lagos Governor / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.