Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Secret To Making Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret To Making Sales (166 Views)

This Is Why Your Business Is Not Making Sales / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media / Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Making Sales by Cadet64(m): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hi, I'm Williams. Digital entrepreneur and content creator.
The aim of starting any business is to make sales. Your products and services need to be purchased if you intend to stay in business. But not everyone knows how to make a sale. But don't worry. I'll teach you.
First of, humans are more drawn to what they're used to. In other words, they love familiar things. And in this digital age, the most familiar tool you can use to create awareness for your products is the smartphone. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not referring to joining FB groups and whatsapp groups to advertise your business. No, I mean you can use the smartphone as the gateway into your potential client's mind. You can achieve this through engaging and entertaining video content. This is because a lot of information can be contained in a thirty seconds video and best of all, you can create them yourself with your smartphone!
Next you need to find the right space to market your products through those videos. In this day and age, getting your products to the right audience is no longer a hassle. And I don't mean FB paid ads. Those won't help since Facebook is a very large market and not everyone is there to listen to you go on and on about how wonderful your product is. For that, I suggest you use whatsapp TVs. Let me explain that; a whatsapp TV is a whatsapp account created solely for entertainment and advert purposes. Such accounts can have up to as many as 2,000 views on a single status update. And best of all, they all cater to specific audiences. Be it food, interior decor, comedy, business, technology, you name it. And with a dedicated fan-base and you coming with the right tools(your video) you will not only captivate, but also get the right customers and most importantly, sales!!
I hope I've been able to add some value to you.
Wait!! Don't go yet! I'd like you to join our online classes for business men and women alike where we'll teach you how to not only create your own video content, but also teach you the right skills to grow your business. And best of all, we'll hook you up with the right whatsapp TVs that are just right for your advert needs. And if you want to see what you'll be learning, send me a message on whatsapp at: +2349071571321 and I'll gladly send them to you. Once again I've been Williams.
Have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

$1000 Ebay CHECKOUT AVAILABLE / Weekly Natural Gas Review / How To Setup Bylaws For Your Organization (nonprofit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.