Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Advice: Prospective Transporter - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice: Prospective Transporter (334 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Car Dealers Tell Prospective Buyers / Newly Arrived Volkswagen Transporter Bus(t4) For Sale!!!! / Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice: Prospective Transporter by rabbaefurher(m): 12:11am On Oct 04, 2020
I'm a 24 years old, done with school and as service has been halted by the whole covid situation, The road transport industry has caught my attention knowing many families that are sustained by this endeavor talkless of a young boy like me thats burden with few cares in life but to do well for myself.
I live in Abuja Gwagwalada exactly and would be looking to get advice on how to start especially in area like kind of cars to consider for rentals as i don't have funds for a purchase if possible where i could get it and the most suitable axis to operate, balancing stress, returns, novince status and as much peace of mind i can mine. Thanks to my advisers already, God bless. And i will be so appreciative to a mentorship guide
Re: Advice: Prospective Transporter by Originalsly: 1:16am On Oct 04, 2020
I'm not in the moving people industry and not at all familiar with Abuja period. My advice is general based on observations and experience. I suggest you first consider that in this COVID-19 times you cannot make decisions based on how things worked before.... as in you know families that managed on car service. You need to find out how they are managing in these times.... with social distancing... reduction in the workforce....reduction in income... reduction in social activities.... people not flexing like they used to..... they don't need to travelling like they used to... before COVID-19 crisis. Get my drift? If you really want to be driving... get into moving goods. Try linking up with shipping companies or hanging out there to do final leg drop off of packages. You will need to be reliable... courteous and reasonably priced to build a reputation and later on a company. There are so many other such avenues.... as in supermarket shopping for the sooo many money laden lazy or too busy ones . Just saying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Importance Of Electronic Power Control (EPC) Warning Light / Engine Coils Needed Urgently / Car Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.