Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Donald Trump Is Better Than Barrack Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is Better Than Barrack Obama (173 Views)

Mail Bomb Sent To Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton And CNN Headquarters(Photos) / Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Is Better Than Barrack Obama by chamboy(m): 1:52am On Oct 04, 2020
I'm not a citizen or residence of USA, I can only Judge by how US policies affect my country and the rest of the world.

DJT -promoted peace between US and NK (North Korea). Also, looking to cut deal with Taliban's (Middle East) for seize-fire.

During Barrack Obama tenure.
US/Europe agenda for Africa is always about extortion of Africa Resources, whether by giving us ridiculous loans that our polithiefcians end up stealing and by property in UK, US.... (they(US/US) even grant them and their kids residency).
He supervised the killing Gadaffi -that could've changed our reality.
He sanctioned Zimbabwe till they got to highest-level of inflation because Mugabe collect the land back from the white folks.
Dont forget US links to creation and sponsoring of arms to BokoHarm by links through NATO-US libya covert.
He pushed the GAY act so bad on Africa.
He also make effort to frustrate Kagame (Rwanda) to force him out of power.
During his tenure, Five African Countries went to dissolution of conflicts that lead to Hunger, inflation, instability and many others that led to US Army to come steal more Resources in the Name of Peace Keeping.

Obama might have done so well economical for US obviously they where able to steal more resources. I know for a fact he is a puppet and he was just being used by Republican Party Cabals.

Donald Trump might be Todd but so far so good I think he has genuine intentions when it comes to peace. Feel free to contribute and Criticize.

(1) (Reply)

Lesson From America : Support A Government Or Work For Its Fall / Breaking: U.S Attorney General William Barr Resigns / US Says Capitol Mob Meant To ‘capture And Assassinate’ Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.