Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Verified Paypal Account For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Verified Paypal Account For Sale (143 Views)

Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verified Paypal Account For Sale by Myke22: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Hello guys,
Many of us that receive payment online have been complaining about the strict rules enforced by PayPal when sending and receiving our hard earned money. Well there is a solution now "STRIPE" yeah I know some of us will say "but stripe is not acceptable in Nigeria" well that's totally true. But then I'm not creating a Nigerian stripe account I'm creating a stripe account with real US documents. The beauty about stripe is you receive daily payouts of all the money that comes into your stripe account. This is the best way to process online payment as it is swift, and secure. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY. YOU'LL GET A FULLY VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT FOR LESS THAN $100

Click the link to contact me now

https:///message/E6ICNC2IDNU4L1

(1) (Reply)

Insurance / Instagram Account For Sale / Start Making Up To Six Figures Monthly Through Mini Importation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.