Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,377 members, 7,850,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Secure A Space In A European School (italy) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secure A Space In A European School (italy) (164 Views)

Are You Aware There Is A Space Museum In Abuja? / Confusion As Mechanics, Pupils Battle For Space In Enugu Crumbling School / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secure A Space In A European School (italy) by VKENNYJ(m): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2020
Good day, I am here to let you guys know that it is possible to secure an admission overseas, but only with the help of a reliable source, in case you are interested, you can ask for my contact and i will give it to you if you are interested,and all neccessary documents will be gotten easily for you with ease, stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / Nigerians Need To Take Protest To Next Level! #endcorruptionwithimpunity / Introduction To Online Journaling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.