Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Get Everlasting Us And UK Number For Calling Whatsapp And Texting For 2000naira - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Everlasting Us And UK Number For Calling Whatsapp And Texting For 2000naira (225 Views)

Avrilwise Data - BUY 9mobile 1gb@300(whatsapp) And MTN 1gb@255(website) / Get A Real USA Phone Number To Verify Fiverr, Upwork, Whatsapp And The Likes. / Become A Millionaire With Just 2000naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Everlasting Us And UK Number For Calling Whatsapp And Texting For 2000naira by Myke22: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2020
My numbers are optimized to call the US, and Canada for free. Other international calls will be based on credit you purchase within the software that I issue after generating the numbers. For now I only sell US, UK and Canada but I can refer you to a platform you can get Isreal numbers. Chat me up via the link.

https:///message/E6ICNC2IDNU4L1

(1) (Reply)

All Tracksuits Are Available At Cheaper Prices / How To Attract MORE Customers Effortlessly Without Chasing Them / Learn How To Make Money Using Grammarly Affiliate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.