Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP (40151 Views)

Police Beat, Slap IMSU Students For Refusing Access To Their Phones (Video) / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by BreconHills(m): 6:18am On Oct 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Let's hear from both sides. They have the video? Nothing stops them from taking it to the police for investigation, as requested. Besides, the court is the better place to make this claim, not Nairaland.

"The group leaders had claimed that the private residence of the lecturer, Njoku was invaded by character assassins and a naked video of Njoku was taken and sent out to the social media."

You're right. But unfair at the same time. While it's possible the Prof might have used his influence and connections to cover up, like you said, it's also possible he's being accused wrongly.

We have seen cases of false sexual harassment and false rape accusation claims trashed in the end as false.

Please let's leave judgment for the judges who are trained to handle such, as any side we take extrajudicially may end up doing a lot of damage.

NOTE: I am not saying or implying that he's innocent. I do have my reservations. What I am saying is that with this report, it's better we wait for judicial pronouncement before we hang him. We shouldn't assume the position of the judges and crucify him before the case gets to the court..

May God bless us all and grant us wisdom.

MODIFIED

LOL, you can't accuse someone and disappear, my brother. How do you want the law to act? To convict the suspect without fair hearing? Make we fear God abeg.. They should take the case to the police, not just abandon it on social media. Let's give room to fair hearing.

You still do not get my point. You don't take action based on the accusation of one party. What actually went wrong? Is the prof guilty? Or is it a case of setup? What actually happened cannot be decided from the video that circulated otherwise the suspect would have been rounded up long time ago.

My brother, things are happening in this world. Desperate people can go to any length to destroy others.

We are still on Earth, in case you have forgotten. cheesy

It is true that people may seek to destroy others but this man has already been damaged in the court of public opinion. Bringing in the police and university authorities in a country where the state is distrusted is bad strategy. Sure he has protected his pension, but his reputation is shot.
Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by LawLab247: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2020
Chigold101:
victimisation by who?
you know who.
Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by Angoson1: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Pls who have the video?
Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by nkemoma(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Crazy country. So they were asked to get naked at gunpoint right?
Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2020
BreconHills:

It is true that people may seek to destroy others but this man has already been damaged in the court of public opinion. Bringing in the police and university authorities in a country where the state is distrusted is bad strategy. Sure he has protected his pension, but his reputation is shot.

My brother, you are completely right, @ the emboldened. The man's image has been battered, as far as Nigerians are concerned.
He should just gather the pieces of his battered image and move on.
Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by maskid(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Let's hear from both sides. They have the video? Nothing stops them from taking it to the police for investigation, as requested. Besides, the court is the better place to make this claim, not Nairaland.

"The group leaders had claimed that the private residence of the lecturer, Njoku was invaded by character assassins and a naked video of Njoku was taken and sent out to the social media."

You're right. But unfair at the same time. While it's possible the Prof might have used his influence and connections to cover up, like you said, it's also possible he's being accused wrongly.

We have seen cases of false sexual harassment and false rape accusation claims trashed in the end as false.

Please let's leave judgment for the judges who are trained to handle such, as any side we take extrajudicially may end up doing a lot of damage.

NOTE: I am not saying or implying that he's innocent. I do have my reservations. What I am saying is that with this report, it's better we wait for judicial pronouncement before we hang him. We shouldn't assume the position of the judges and crucify him before the case gets to the court..

May God bless us all and grant us wisdom.

MODIFIED

LOL, you can't accuse someone and disappear, my brother. How do you want the law to act? To convict the suspect without fair hearing? Make we fear God abeg.. They should take the case to the police, not just abandon it on social media. Let's give room to fair hearing.

You still do not get my point. You don't take action based on the accusation of one party. What actually went wrong? Is the prof guilty? Or is it a case of setup? What actually happened cannot be decided from the video that circulated otherwise the suspect would have been rounded up long time ago.

My brother, things are happening in this world. Desperate people can go to any length to destroy others.

We are still on Earth, in case you have forgotten. cheesy

Heiysss i don't know if he paid u or you are his brother. Oga shut up and swerve. What the hell are u spewing? See how u maliciously inserted "residence" And quoted it as if it was said that the video emanated from his residence. . Are u a thief? There are other videos of him getting a Mouth Action from a lady while another one videoed him. So ur saying he was making out with his wife in his office? Which yeye law are u waiting for? He may escape justice because the law favours the rich and connected. But ee all know what went down there. So shut up and go yo hell with you useless postulations and denials. U are worse than politicians. No wonder they say nigerians deserve the leaders they have. Useless, deceitful and fraudulent scumbag. No worry ur daughter may be next. Ewure
Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by maskid(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2020
BreconHills:

His reputation is in the flames. Its dead. He should just resign, retire go abroad and rest. He can neither join any reputable association nor contest for political position. Neither will any one give him appointment. He may not go to jail but this stigma will remain even for his children do deal with. He should repent and ask pleas with God so that the effects of his action will be minimal or Dissapear. In street parlance, he is officially bleeped!
Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
maskid:

Heiysss i don't know if he paid u or you are his brother. Oga shut up and swerve. What the hell are u spewing? See how u maliciously inserted "residence" And quoted it as if it was said that the video emanated from his residence. . Are u a thief? There are other videos of him getting a Mouth Action from a lady while another one videoed him. So ur saying he was making out with his wife in his office? Which yeye law are u waiting for? He may escape justice because the law favours the rich and connected. But ee all know what went down there. So shut up and go yo hell with you useless postulations and denials. U are worse than politicians. No wonder they say nigerians deserve the leaders they have. Useless, deceitful and fraudulent scumbag. No worry ur daughter may be next. Ewure

My brother, you are not getting my point. If you have evidence he sexually molested the students or sold Marks for sexual gratification, why not approach the court? Why not report to the police with your so called evidence?

Why skedaddle when asked to testify against the accused?

You think we are all ignorant of the happenings in the underworld?

Let me ask you, have you heard from the prof about this case? I am 100% certain you don't even care as you've judged him in your mind already.

To you, he's guilty and there's 0% chance he could be innocent. I am sure if you had your way, you would have sentenced him to prison right away without giving him the opportunity to defend himself.

May God help us.
Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by maskid(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you are not getting my point. If you have evidence he sexually molested the students or sold Marks for sexual gratification, why not approach the court? Why not report to the police with your so called evidence?

Why skedaddle when asked to testify against the accused?

You think we are all ignorant of the happenings in the underworld?

Let me ask you, have you heard from the prof about this case? I am 100% certain you don't even care as you've judged him in your mind already.

To you, he's guilty and there's 0% chance he could be innocent. I am sure if you had your way, you would have sentenced him to prison right away without giving him the opportunity to defend himself.

May God help us.

So he is waiting for me to ask him? The ones that went to media and wrote a story did i interview them? All these time he is using to run from his oldboys association to police station and law court to harass the blackmailers could have been used to issue a statement. He is waiting for me? Lol. Truthis, he has nothing to say because even all universities forbid any form of sexual relationship between lecturers and students. All corporate organizations forbid sexual intercourse of any nature in office environments. A lecturer was suspended and later transferred in my university for dating a student. (Mutual consent). If ur HR catches u pants down with ur colleague in ur office what will happen to u? Or is he trying to say he brought ashawo into the office in broad day light to bleep?. So if it not sex for marks is it sex for money? We all saw a video, its not hearsay. No matter what he says, he has broken the university rules of decency and even against his wife. He was screwing a student in his office. They already confirmed that they are on the run. The only thing he can say and get away from this is if his wife comes out and tell us that she is that young lady that was giving him Mouth Action. But i hope she can also explain to us who the other lady was that videoed it. Maybe hos second wife. Thats the only thing that will make it easier. Even at that he will face severe punishment for having sex in his work area and an academic environment. That is a serious offence ask any lecturer. So i don't know where ur getting all these ur permutations and denials from. Maybe he sent u to nairaland to do PR for him
Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
maskid:

So he is waiting for me to ask him? The ones that went to media and wrote a story did i interview them? All these time he is using to run from his oldboys association to police station and law court to harass the blackmailers could have been used to issue a statement. He is waiting for me? Lol. Truthis, he has nothing to say because even all universities forbid any form of sexual relationship between lecturers and students. All corporate organizations forbid sexual intercourse of any nature in office environments. A lecturer was suspended and later transferred in my university for dating a student. (Mutual consent). If ur HR catches u pants down with ur colleague in ur office what will happen to u? Or is he trying to say he brought ashawo into the office in broad day light to bleep?. So if it not sex for marks is it sex for money? We all saw a video, its not hearsay. No matter what he says, he has broken the university rules of decency and even against his wife. He was screwing a student in his office. They already confirmed that they are on the run. The only thing he can say and get away from this is if his wife comes out and tell us that she is that young lady that was giving him Mouth Action. But i hope she can also explain to us who the other lady was that videoed it. Maybe hos second wife. Thats the only thing that will make it easier. Even at that he will face severe punishment for having sex in his work area and an academic environment. That is a serious offence ask any lecturer. So i don't know where ur getting all these ur permutations and denials from. Maybe he sent u to nairaland to do PR for him

My brother, you are funny. Going to court to harass the blackmailers? Read your post again, lol.

He owes no one any explanation, my brother. His explanation is only to the police and the court, and that's what the accusers too should have done instead of making spurious claims on social media and disappearing when it's time to prove their claims. It shows they've got nefarious agenda.

Again, they should approach the court with their evidence else they may risk paying huge amount of money if the prof should sue them for defamation of character.

So they've got no option but to finish what they've started.

Regarding the emboldened on "all universities lecturer-student relationship," please get your facts right before making definite claims.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by maskid(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you are funny. Going to court to harass the blackmailers? Read your post again, lol.

He owes no one any explanation, my brother. His explanation is only to the police and the court, and that's what the accusers too should have done instead of making spurious claims on social media and disappearing when it's time to prove their claims. It shows they've got nefarious agenda.

Again, they should approach the court with their evidence else they may risk paying huge amount of money if the prof should sue them for defamation of character.

So they've got no option but to finish what they've started.

Regarding the emboldened on "all universities lecturer-student relationship," please get your facts right before making definite claims.

God bless Nigeria.

They should approach the court with evidence of what? With evidence that he had sex in hos office with students? Or evidence that he always has intercourse in his work place with ladies.? Bros. The evidence is all over the place, if the court wants more, they can upload for them and share on a private server. The people wanted to embarrass him and they have achieved their objective. Maybe he is a serial harrasser. They got their marks, graduated and released the video. Maybe he can say it was video shopped. The one that the journalist appeared in court to defend his accusations in kano against ganduje what came out of it? O boy park well. They have no intention of finishing anything, they have completed their mission. So the man should explain what he was doing pants down with students in his office. Or he should live with it.
Re: Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2020
maskid:

They should approach the court with evidence of what? With evidence that he had sex in hos office with students? Or evidence that he always has intercourse in his work place with ladies.? Bros. The evidence is all over the place, if the court wants more, they can upload for them and share on a private server. The people wanted to embarrass him and they have achieved their objective. Maybe he is a serial harrasser. They got their marks, graduated and released the video. Maybe he can say it was video shopped. The one that the journalist appeared in court to defend his accusations in kano against ganduje what came out of it? O boy park well. They have no intention of finishing anything, they have completed their mission. So the man should explain what he was doing pants down with students in his office. Or he should live with it.

My brother, you are not getting my point, lol.. I am not defending anyone here. What I am saying is that due process should be observed and that all sides should be considered before drawing conclusions.

Now the ladies are in hot soup if they can't prove their case and the prof sue them for defamation of character.

I think na that time you go get my point.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police / Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.