Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Light At The End Of A Tunnel - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Light At The End Of A Tunnel (179 Views)

Tax Experts, How Much Is He Supposed To Receive At The End Of The Month? / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / Best Free Online HR Courses In Nigeria That You Must Take Before The End Of 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Light At The End Of A Tunnel by VirtueDigest: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2020
There is light at the end of a tunnel, but you must go through the situation with complete faith knowing that, respite awaits ahead. The tunnel represents our life’s journey filled with darkness and lot of difficulties. During this moment, it is the human instinct to look for a way out of the situation.

Yes, the darkness might be so terrifying simply because you are stuck and you are unable to navigate your way ahead. This signifies the inner struggles when in moments of despair. However, these thoughts are inaccurate because they can pull you into this darkened state.

During this situation, you need to allow circumstances to be as they are. According to the lyrics of the song Let it Be, “When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be. And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light that shines on me, shine on until tomorrow, let it be.” The light that shines is the contrast of light and dark, merged in the sea of duality.

Read more: https://virtuedigest.com/light-at-the-end-of-a-tunnel/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Free Animation Class Running / 5 Simple Ways To Learn A Skill Without Paying A Dime / WATCH DAVIDO: The Deplorable Conditions Under Which #SARS Members Are Live And T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.