Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (1257 Views)

Closed / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Is It Possible To Sell Your Soul To The Devil ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2020
You hold some stupid beliefs.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:
Seems God doesn't care or he's just too busy to answer prayers. Please spiritualists in the house how can I sell my soul to the devil? At this point I will sell my soul for a nice plate of Sunday hot rice.
Does the sentence 'curse God and die' works literally? like Job wife advised her. I just want to die but I don't want painful death(kill myself or starve to death). Does burning my Bible means my soul will be sold to the devil?

Dedicate that your useless soul to God for cleansing.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Kingscee:

Dedicate that your useless soul to God for cleansing.
You don't know what you're talking about sir. You have to be in my shoes to understand. How can I dedicate my soul to God when he's not even answering me?
Re: .. by Uzomacharles: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2020
This will happen on the last day

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2020
danyero:
You hold some stupid beliefs.
I'm sure you ate at least twice yesterday.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:
You don't know what you're talking about sir. You have to be in my shoes to understand. How can I dedicate my soul to God when he's not even answering me?

Bye bye
Re: .. by thesicilian: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2020
God is not the cause of your problems. He may not even be the solution. I know this may sound like blasphemy to some religious fanatics, but my personal opinion is that if you just look around a little, you may find the solution to your problems staring right at you.

One thing I have come to learn in this life is that every man is responsible for his own destiny, and don't expect anyone to come to the rescue because they are all busy charting their own courses.

So las las you gotta change your mindset from "I need help" to "what do I need to do" to get out of this quagmire.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:
Seems God doesn't care or he's just too busy to answer prayers. Please spiritualists in the house how can I sell my soul to the devil? At this point I will sell my soul for a nice plate of Sunday hot rice.
Does the sentence 'curse God and die' works literally? like Job wife advised her. I just want to die but I don't want painful death(kill myself or starve to death). Does burning my Bible means my soul will be sold to the devil?

Please don't, do not even conceive such thoughts
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Kingscee:

Bye bye
ciao ciao
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2020
thesicilian:
God is not the cause of your problems. He may not even be the solution.
Not saying he is.. like one Yoruba proverb says (literally translated) - a diety that can't save me, leave me as I am. Having failed expectations is making my situation worse leading to massive depression.
Re: .. by Madibah(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:
Not saying he is.. like one Yoruba proverb says (literally translated) - a diety that can't save me, leave me as I am. Having failed expectations is making my situation worse leading to massive depression.

Guy come let me take you to ijebu
Your name is my surname
Osho
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2020
Madibah:

Your name is my surname
Osho
Osho is my name from my grandma though not official, but I am ready to go anywhere, ready to do anything like this. I wish I had wings to fly
Re: .. by SaintBishop: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Uzomacharles:
This will happen on the last day
That man is he jesus? undecided
Re: .. by SaintBishop: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Op it is well with you.
Re: .. by Tesumole: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Madibah:

Your name is my surname
Osho
Re: .. by Uzomacharles: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2020
SaintBishop:
That man is he jesus? undecided

Jesus is more better, handsome, lovely than him...
Re: .. by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:
Devil doesn't seek to buy souls that are already his.

It's those which aren't, and are hard for him to get that he's usually interested in.

The harder and more useful ones to him, to higher the price.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Devil doesn't seek to buy souls that are already his.

It's those which aren't, and are hard for him to get that he's usually interested in.

The harder and more useful ones to him, to higher the price.
You are talking in the nonsense sir.
Re: .. by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:
You are talking in the nonsense sir.
Thanks bro.

Truth hurts.

It's obvious your soul already belongs to the devil so he won't be interested in buying it.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Thanks bro.

Truth hurts.

It's obvious your soul already belongs to the devil so he won't be interested in buying it.
Nothing hurtful about your comment.
Re: .. by SaintBishop: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Jesus is more better, handsome, lovely than him...
ok.
Re: .. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2020
You don't! forYou can not sell what you do not own.

But since it is in your possession and hand, you can place it wherever you decide.

I know that you already that you would explain to The Owner when He Comes to ask for His Thing!
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
You don't! forYou can not sell what you do not own.

But since it is in your possession and hand, you can place it wherever you decide.

I know that you already that you would explain to The Owner when He Comes to ask for His Thing!
Just wondering while the owner will refuse to take care of 'his thing' if he wants to meet it in good condition. I'm totally fücked damn. Life sucks
Re: .. by Adeleye1212(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Op u need this

Re: .. by illicit(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Me self I dey find am

I get wetin I wan tell am....
Re: .. by obonujoker(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
What condition are you passing through that many others haven't passed through, and overcame with the power of the Lord Jesus bro?

Remember" those that know their God shall be strong and do exploits"

Get up from the sorrowful and pitiable state, and enter the street and do something... Start from somewhere...
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Adeleye1212:
Op u need this
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
obonujoker:
What condition are you passing through that many others haven't passed through, and overcame with the power of the Lord Jesus bro?

Remember" those that know their God shall be strong and do exploits"

Get up from the sorrowful and pitiable state, and enter the street and do something... Start from somewhere...

I use to work in a block industry until the manager sent we the new guys away cos no money. I'm new in this town it will be absurd doing monthly job while I have a shop with rent wasting. If only I can settle the damn association of barbers I will be making money from my shop but they are bent on collecting money before they let me. work.
Re: .. by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Oshoooo:
You want to sell to the "devil" what already seems to belong to him?
You think say im be mugu? undecided grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Loool even devil sef wan sell him own with the way things are right now.. all these small small boys when them see small trial them go dey find one stupid baba to trade their peace of mind for change when no fit buy estate for Beverly Hills... mugu be forming boss with tokunbo cars. Just see them exchanging numbers. Useless Yoruba boys grin grin
Re: .. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Oshoooo:
Just wondering while the owner will refuse to take care of 'his thing' if he wants to meet it in good condition. I'm totally fücked damn. Life sucks

Do you not leave your phone, car and laptops in the hands of other people?

If and when they do not take care of it, Now, you are the most powerful Person, pray tell what are the things you can do to such a Person who has damaged your iPhone 11, your Benz or your Stealth MacBook Pro Laptop?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals / Truly God Is Dead As Christian girl Gives Birth Again In Boko Haram Den / T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.