Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Is There a call blocking App that says switched off instead of busy? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is There a call blocking App that says switched off instead of busy? (247 Views)

For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Why You Should Use HTTPS Instead Of HTTP On Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There a call blocking App that says switched off instead of busy? by Desmondum: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Please does anyone know how to block someone on mobile phone without the phone saying the usual ' number busy'?

I mean, I would like the blocked contact to hear things like number not available or switched off.

Is there an app for this or something?

(1) (Reply)

Earn Cool Cash From Your Websites 2020 / Sold / Looking For Webmaster To Handle My Website For Google Adsense To Be Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.