Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo (73667 Views)

*bbnaija: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me, Ignored Ozo - Nengi* Read More >>>> / Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 / Shatta Wale: I Allowed Other Men Sleep With My Ex-girlfriend For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by Tommy6000: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Like this page to read more:

www.facebook.com/startommy06
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by Peppysco: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
SmartProf:
You are just that lady who stresses any man who feels you are his Alpha and Omega and without you he will quench and be reduced to sawdust, meanwhile U had fallen for the same Ozo. U knew laycon was a free spirit who was just having fun. The best thing Ozo can do for himself is to friendzone you and get a flygirl who befits everything royal to move around with. You'll only have your pillows to cry into should that happen. Unfortunately the Ozo seems like cheese balls, so you can press him as u wish.

Why all these explanation na, girl say she nor dey feel the guy and you begin dey shalaye on top matter we don settle. Na by force to date person?
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by PitexyBaba(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
That Ozo guy is just a simp, a disgrace to real men.

Ogbeni calm down...
the show has ended.
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by showafrica(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2020
SmartProf:
You are just that lady who stresses any man who feels you are his Alpha and Omega and without you he will quench and be reduced to sawdust, meanwhile U had fallen for the same Ozo. U knew laycon was a free spirit who was just having fun. The best thing Ozo can do for himself is to friendzone you and get a flygirl who befits everything royal to move around with. You'll only have your pillows to cry into should that happen. Unfortunately the Ozo seems like cheese balls, so you can press him as u wish.

The worst thing you can do around hoe chick is to ask for relationship. Just act like a caring fuckmate, collect ur share and move. Ozo will never get that ass but laycon will fuckkk whenever he wants with no strings attached. A hoe is hoe and will never want to be tied down.
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by Exodora: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2020
Real men know how to deal with rejection.
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by pasol4real(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
JIMMY1393:

And you're a fool...sorry to call you a fool but I hate when people base their ideas on what they say then what has already been said....and if she forces relationship, cried, do this and that and so fvcking what? After she did all that she said she's not attracted to him at the end of the day and that's where the story ends....it's not my business if she actually likes him but pretending not to my own is that SHE SAID SHE DOESNT WANT HIS LOVE period...that's all I'm saying...I'm saying what Nnegi said, not what her fans said...and you want to come and display you know better than she herself smh

I'll state what I said again cos I'm sure you will still want to argue

She said she doesn't like him regardless of how close she was appearing to be with him....wether she is lying or not na she sabi...main thing is what she said and that's all I'm saying back ...end of story
you are the most ignorant foul on earth with this rubbish you typed. Nengi has always bin singing it in every radio station n interviews that she really really like him do much. Every wher she goes she tells everyone who cares to listen that she likes Ozo so much . I wonder if it’s really Nengi you are talking about when you said she said she does not like him . Chai even e small girl on the street now know cos its every where how Nengi has been singing n saying she likes Ozo.

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by JIMMY1393: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
pasol4real:
you are the most ignorant foul on earth with this rubbish you typed. Nengi has always bin singing it in every radio station n interviews that she really really like him do much. Every wher she goes she tells everyone who cares to listen that she likes Ozo so much . I wonder if it’s really Nengi you are talking about when you said she said she does not like him . Chai even e small girl on the street now know cos its every where how Nengi has been singing n saying she likes Ozo.

You're just an ignorant bastard with a sense of a 2yr old...if you had read my message well you would have been able to decipher correctly with your brain that I was referring to what went on in the house...I'm not jobless like you that follows and carries bbn news 24/7, if she changed story after she left the house that's her business not mine...if she wants to love ozo, laycon, you or buhari let her proceed it doesn't affect my life in no way but it seems it does affect yours...
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by Greatfullheart: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2020
SmellingAnus:
One thing i liked about her was that she was honest with Ozo by telling him she wasn't interested in a relationship... It's just viewers that feel she should have accepted him... Well she has the right to accept who she wants or who should rock her ass the way she wants after all she owns the ass...
she owns the ass doesn't give the right to punish ozo, well i blame ozo if i were him i would just move on life goes; afterall nengi isnt the only bursty girl in naija, they'e so many ladies that are madly in love with ozo.
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by Greatfullheart: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2020
SmellingAnus:
True... Lacks self esteem and respect... If only he was courageous to avoid her, she would have been chasing him...
the only time ozo snub her, she was now angry b4 you know ozo went back begging.
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by SmellingAnus(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Greatfullheart:
she owns the ass doesn't give the right to punish ozo, well i blame ozo if i were him i would just move on life goes; afterall nengi isnt the only bursty girl in naija, they'e so many ladies that are madly in love with ozo.
exactly ,he should have moved on... She probably would have begged and even allowed him some access to her body if he had played a bit hard...

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by Greatfullheart: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
SmellingAnus:
exactly ,he should have moved on... She probably would have begged and even allowed him some access to her body if he had played a bit hard...
if you notice they was a time in the lockdown house when ozo ignored(when notice people are calling him tony umez) nengi became angry and the yeye ozo went back to beg her.
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by SmellingAnus(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Greatfullheart:
if you notice they was a time in the lockdown house when ozo ignored(when notice people are calling him tony umez) nengi became angry and the yeye ozo went back to beg her.
exactly... Ozo is just naive and with low self esteem if not that girl would have been begging for his attention...

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Asuito7:

If only you know what ozo and nengi are doing behind the scenes free from social media preying, you will have come to reality that they are dating and that all the lovey dovey closeness that they did in BBN house is even a child's play.
u guys are dreaming.. didn't u watch bbn ozo is very clingy he's inexperienced in dating talk more of dating a very experienced seductress like nengi.. the only reason she is tolerating ozo company in d house was cause she had no one else to be with.. but immediately ozo left she quickly got close to laycon.. the way she plays with laycon is way beyond how she is with ozo.. she told ozo straight up that she can't date him, he's like are brother and he will look for a better girl for him.. but u still think she likes him u are dreaming
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Asuito7:

I replied you because of your many posts where you tried to force a relationship between nengi and laycon when it does not exists at all and when they are both not sexually attracted to each other but the one that seems plausible you play it down.
nengi is more likely to have anything sexual with laycon than with ozo.. except u just didn't watch the show.. what u guys don't know is laycon is a very very clever human being how do u think he could win Erica ... because incae u don't know it was a power play between laycon and her.. she wanted to turn laycon to her handbag like nengi did to ozo while still going around to kiss kiddwaya but he figured out and simply told her to give him space.. that's one of the best action any guy can take. when an average man likes a girl and she's kissing another person he will start hating the guy and giving the girl reasons to like him just the way ozo was doing.
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
greggng:

You are very wrong . On the contrary ozo lost many fans cos we believed he ought to have moved on from when nengi said he is number 200 amongst list of lovers . He ignored him at the party she cried like a baby ....ozo might be in love but not stupidly in love ...what happened inside is gonna be a different thing outside ....if they love each other , they will make it happen ... Lots of ladies are applying for ozo hand in marriage ....whichever way it goes both of them will be fine ...superions love ozone but is not gonna happen by force ....we don't hate nengi for her stand but one cannot eat one's cake and have it .Right now she is complaining that her boy friend is not picking her calls ....she need to fix lots of things in her life
u must be dreaming to think nengi was crying because she LOVED ozo. u guys just don't understand women love attention so for the fact that no one gave her attention that's what made her cry even for more attention. ozo was infatuated, obsess and ready to fight anyone that came between him and nengi just the way he did to prince.. why are u guys acting u didn't see are infatuated he was
Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
emaopel:
Nengi actually love and really want to be with Ozo but she knew that, if she close with Ozo in the house, she will surely loose her bearing because she wouldn't be able to concentrate again but for Leycon, she just see him as just friend that she count loose herself being around him because not her real type of guy for dating but just good friend... It anything change now, it means money answerth all things...that's why she is falling for Laycon
turn this ur post around then it will make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath / DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video / See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.