Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Buying Used Excavator From Europe To Nigeria At The Best Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buying Used Excavator From Europe To Nigeria At The Best Price (1359 Views)

Foreign Used Excavator For Sale. / Foreign used Excavator O&k MH 4 PLUS / Foreign and Nigerian used Excavator 320CL/325BL for sale at a give away price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Used Excavator From Europe To Nigeria At The Best Price by PlantEquipment: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2020
We offer the best excavator price possible for Nigeria.

We can guide you to schedule transport and shipping arrangements to Lagos-Nigeria ports.

Used excavators from top brand: Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Volvo, Hitachi, Bobcat, and more.

Buy with confidence at
https://www.plantandequipment.com/construction/excavators

1 Like

Re: Buying Used Excavator From Europe To Nigeria At The Best Price by WooodSI: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
I'm glad to see that the construction industry is growing up in Nigeria, hope to see more buildings with your own design. As far as I know the industry, however, gained pace in 2017, supported by government efforts to accelerate the pace of economic growth through increased investment in infrastructure projects. Also, I know that weak construction activity in 2016 came primarily on the back of high inflation, rising unemployment, currency devaluation, high interest rates, low oil prices and reduced oil production, which forced the economy into recession. If you want to buy cheap but good equipment for example [url=https://www.fleetupmarketplace.com/Search?Route=Category&Term=Scissor%20Lift]used scissor lift[/url], feel free to check the website.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!!! Toyota Camry 2000 Registered / So Clean 2006 Lexus Es330 Full Option. Toks Standard. For 2.1 Dm Me @07083676583 / Toyota Camry 2010/11 LE 3month barely Used... 2.55m SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.