Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Become Wakaforme Ride Agent - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become Wakaforme Ride Agent (257 Views)

How Profitable Is Ride Hailing Services Like Uber And Bolt / Ng-ride Logistics / Please Sposnsor Me On Opay Okads Ride Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Wakaforme Ride Agent by mcafeez: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Hi my fellow Nairalanders...

As we are looking forward to better future and better Nigeria, we as youths should be approaching Nigeria's business atmosphere with advanced technology and creative ideas.

My name is Oyinloye Afeez Akinfola I am C.E.O of MacTech Nigeria and WakaForMe Errand Services situated at Osogbo, Osun State Nigeria. MacTech is an ICT company focuses on computer business, Printing Press, Graphic Design and IT training while WakaForMe Errand Services is the cause for this writeup.

More than one year ago, I activated plan to start a logistic business which will be strictly Distpatch and Errands. By His Grace, in July 2020 I started WakaForMe Errands Services which has yielded well in Osun State and as far as dispatch business is concerned in Osun State we are topping the charts.

Why this post ?

Recently, I decided to expand my business by going into digital transportation business. I have worked with programmers on two Apps named WakaForMe Ride and WakaForMe Errands. We need these two Apps badly in Osun State, I know there similar Apps in Lagos and Oyo State.

WakaForMe Ride is an App where you can book Okada, Private Cars, and Public Transports. Yes, Everybody need this App.

WakaForMe Errands is an App where you can book for a Dispatch Rider to pickup and delivery for you. This is a beautiful App for people, brands and business owners.

What we need now

I hereby call on interested people to follow the below link to apply as an AGENT of this App.

CLICK - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sSOiDbgQPT7QDOhuQXMDXZF5jCJ5hxpaigFkVob4m3k/

We are looking for people in Osun State and people in some other states that believe they need this App in their area.

As an agent you will attend our seminar. After appropriate confirmation, you would be assigned unique agent code.

Agents will be responsible for Okada Riders, Private Car Drivers and Public Transport Drivers recruitment.

For more information send a message to wakaformeerrands@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Shifting Focus From Regular Investments To Harnessing The Wealth In Agriculture / Buchi George, Founder, President, Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry / The least property title document a land in Ibeju lekki must possess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.