Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) (51039 Views)

BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Kiki Osinbajo In Love With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's Friendship/Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by anonimi: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
Yes.. I don't suck pussy in the public or national TV..... It shud be under the roof with no other person grin grin

Who are you?
Or rather, what are you?

3 Likes

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by Nooel1: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun justwise Dominique

Rule 2...

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun justwise Dominique

Rule 2..
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by DenreleDave(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
anonimi:

Who are you?
Or rather, what are you?

A dick.. Bru
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by Ratedgang: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
People are full of hatred and bitterness. Why?

5 Likes

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by tsagir(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
PASTOR DAUGHTER
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by Peterolus(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Pastor’s daughter Kekere lo ti Japa
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by Iamgrey5(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
I have less respect for Kiki Osibanjo because of this.

So she is an Erica type of lady.
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by LordOfTheGame: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
BigSarah:
Pastor daughter wey sabi... imagine Erica and Kiki scissoring!

Hahaha @ scissoring.... bad girl.

You too fine ooh.
DM me pls.
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
but in those pics I don't even know the one that's is Kiki neither do I know the one that is Erica.

all I just saw was two lezpo !!!!
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by cjscon(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Kiki, daughter of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, has been a huge fan of Erica and Kiddwaya during their stay in the house and even appointed herself a major stakeholder in the famous #Kiddrica romance.
Imagine pastor pikin
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by cjscon(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Pastor pikin
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by Easy200: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes.. I don't suck pussy in the public or national TV..... It shud be under the roof with no other person grin grin
Not only suck Kiddwaya cum in her mouth.
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by kingbee90: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Laycon won just as tacha was supposed to win against that LovePeddler mercy, Yes Kiki shouldn't take this rotten shit to aso rock at all she might be used against her father's 2023 ambition

You are calling someone's child 'rotten shit' because she (being a human) fell in love & got forked on a live show. That's so wrong.
Do u know what your sisters have done/are doing with their boyfriends behind closed doors where there are no cameras? would you describe them as rotten shit?
IS KIKI OSINBAJO A VIRGIN?
then your Girlfriend whom u have been forking is a rotten shit.
Btw: As for her father's ambition, lemme consult the Fulani cabals in Aso-Rock.
Ayam Coming....

1 Like

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kìkì looks so gorgeous...

1 Like

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by DEROXMAN: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
kingbee90:

You are calling someone's child 'rotten shit' because she (being a human) fell in love & got forked on a live show. That's so wrong.
Do u know what your sisters have done/are doing with their boyfriends behind closed doors where there are no cameras? would you describe them as rotten shit?
IS KIKI OSINBAJO A VIRGIN?
Btw: As for her father's ambition, lemme consult the Fulani cabals in Aso-Rock.
Ayam Coming....
leave the VP out of this pls the will tell actually but its true I don't know what my sister is doing but I feel I trust her somehow

1 Like

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by Agbebakun22: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Yeye and bbn news never still do getting stale and too m uch
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Show me your friend..........Kiki,ori e o pe rara ! Of all decent girls around,it is this shameless
olosho and highly covetous girl from abia you chose to party with ?

2 Likes

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
This osinbajo daughter go get mouth or body odour or even boat of them sef
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Erica will make a good friend sha...

What she truly needs is a genuine friend(s) who can catch her when she's about to fall, someone to tell her "you're good enough, you don't need to please people to be accepted"
I love TolaniBaj for her.

2 Likes

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by FloxySmart(f): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
kingbee90:

But why are u so-called 'omoluabis' very tribalistic? Must everything be about tribe? That was how we ended up having buhari as our president in 2015. Have u folks not learnt any lessons from that?
Since the show ended, Erika has been hosted & interviewed by top journalists & personalities like Dele Momodu, Chude Jideowo, Kiki osibanjo & more who are all "Omoluabis". If Laycon was special why hasn't he been invited, hosted or interviewed by top media personalities? Someone who won the show due to his sickly looks(no pun intended) & public sympathy. But Erika has this natural aura/grace/carriage of a super star that's why everyone wants a piece of her.
As for Osibande a.k.a Trader Moni man to be president in 2023, lemme consult the Fulani cabals in Aso-Rock first.
Ayam Coming....LOL
I’m not surprised at this actually most of you followers of the dumb one are just as dumb (no pun intended grin ) I’ll like you to state on which tasks did your fav displayed any act of brilliancy or contributed to the success of the task in an intelligent way. A girl that speaks like a slow poke, she fought every housemates including her infamously worshipped fvck buddy just for the attention she was not getting. You can troll any other housemate but definitely not Laycon the only thing you can pin your troll on is his look nothing more! However have you seen him in recent time? That null skull girl should consider herself privileged to be compared to Laycon in the first place

1 Like

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by kingbee90: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
FloxySmart:

I’m not surprised at this actually most of you followers of the dumb one are just as dumb (no pun intended grin ) I’ll like you to state on which tasks did your fav displayed any act of brilliancy or contributed to the success of the task in an intelligent way. A girl that speaks like a slow poke, she fought every housemates including her infamously worshipped fvck buddy just for the attention she was not getting. You can troll any other housemate but definitely not Laycon the only thing you can pin your troll on is his look nothing more! However have you seen him in recent time? That null skull girl should consider herself privileged to be compared to Laycon in the first place

Your last sentence though. I won't ague with u. The show is over & we can now see who is the real winner outside the show. Don't forget Erika cashed out 33,000,000 recently in her GoFundMe. Laycon's so-called 30m will be given to him in bits & over a period of time.
U just called her a slowpoke but she is well known in Africa & beyond & has been hosted by Dele Momodu, jideowo, Terry waya, Columbian consulate to Nigeria with her husband, Kiki & more still on the way.
U WEY BE 'MISS HOLY VIRGIN' & SUPER INTELLIGENT, NA WHO SABI U FOR YOUR COMMUNITY? Do u have UpTo 50k in ur account?
ABEG FEM!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by LionTiger(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Birds of same feather easily flock.

1 Like

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by platinumKia: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
kingbee90:

But why are u so-called 'omoluabis' very tribalistic? Must everything be about tribe? That was how we ended up having buhari as our president in 2015. Have u folks not learnt any lessons from that?
Since the show ended, Erika has been hosted & interviewed by top journalists & personalities like Dele Momodu, Chude Jideowo, Kiki osibanjo & more who are all "Omoluabis". If Laycon was special why hasn't he been invited, hosted or interviewed by top media personalities? Someone who won the show due to his sickly looks(no pun intended) & public sympathy. But Erika has this natural aura/grace/carriage of a super star that's why everyone wants a piece of her.
As for Osibande a.k.a Trader Moni man to be president in 2023, lemme consult the Fulani cabals in Aso-Rock first.
Ayam Coming....LOL
What I would call a compensation interviews for not doing the one she was supposed to do as a housemate. But u forgot to mention Toke Makinwa too such a shame . People were disappointed in Dele Momodu not for standing by Erica in her trying times but for chase clouting with her and Kidd even during their stay in the house not regarding his personality as a former Presidential candidate. I was so disappointed in u when u were comparing someone who left the house for over four weeks to someone who just left last week giving credit with the kind of persons she did it with. Her interview with Chude didnt even make waves like that of Tacha.
The VPs daughter have been a fan of the Kiddrica ship ,so I expect nothing different.
The girl u believe to be classy, in my opinion was the dumbest female housemate this season.
Are u aware that the VP himself promotes Laycons brand? Visit his recent post on his IG page.The hate even blinded you from seeing the kind of interviews Laycon have done even with a Ugandan.
DO NOT COMPARE ONE WITH OVER 340 MILLION IMPRESSIONS ON IG WITH ERICA. DO NOT CONPARE ONE WHO BROKE SO MANY RECORDS AS A HOUSEMATE WITH ERICA.

ENJOY THE EPISTLE SHA

5 Likes

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by platinumKia: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
kingbee90:

Your last sentence though. I won't ague with u. The show is over & we can now see who is the real winner outside the show. Don't forget Erika cashed out 33,000,000 recently in her GoFundMe. Laycon's so-called 30m will be given to him in bits & over a period of time.
U just called her a slowpoke but she is well known in Africa & beyond & has been hosted by Dele Momodu, jideowo, Terry waya, Columbian consulate to Nigeria with her husband, Kiki & more still on the way.
U WEY BE 'MISS HOLY VIRGIN' & SUPER INTELLIGENT, NA WHO SABI U FOR YOUR COMMUNITY? Do u have UpTo 50k in ur account?
ABEG FEM!!!
u are such a shame. But u wished Erica won d show but since she didnt,the money would be on installmental.
I am not surprised cos this has been a consolation anthem to all Hellites..

1 Like

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by Brenn594(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
This kiki na pawoncheesy

not to talk of HOEricashocked
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by BBNaija2: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
"Standing breast" - Bobrisky show off her breast size!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel For latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

Watch video clip below ⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A93haOj7F4s
Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by doctorgold(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
meobizy:
Is there still a Coronavirus epidemic in this country? Behind those smiles Erica is still hurting. No amount of money in the world will mask the regret she feels for bailing out of the competition and not seeing the finals. If e still dey pain Tacha and KBrule then e go pain anybody.
so does she not have a right to live and have fun after that, she should sit at home and cover her head with cloth because she was disqualified from a show that lasted just 90 days, her life should be over

3 Likes

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by Uchasa(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
kingbee90:

Ayam Coming....LOL

Everybody should know that Laycon won because we all Vouched for him regardless of ethnicity and religion,if it was only Yorubas that voted for him,he wouldn't have smelled the 60% votes talkless of having it,neither would he have had 1.8 million + followers on Instagram, but almost everyone vouched for him,even South Africans and East Africans.
Everything must not be tribe, look at things in the right way and follow the right way just like we all did by voting Laycon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by Scalet: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Az nwa 042

Like play this girl don be celebrity oo
Hate or love her
You're still hyping her

2 Likes

Re: Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nna Menh!!!
Na money make this girl kiki fine like dis or Na natural beauty?
The girl over fine.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre / Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.